•Chapter 8•

Guess who's still alive!!! So I do have an explanation for my absence, ready the tissues. So 2017 was my GCSE year and great news I passed!! However at the start of the year I was diagnosed with bipolar due to taking a few to many tablets and a few more incidents that's happened throughout the year. Oops. Butttt now I'm working full time and I'm medicated and getting better so let's get updating and giving you awesome readers the chapters you deserve!!!

Who are everyone's celebrity or anime ships? Mines Kai and gareki from Karneval or Sebastian and ciel!  :) there's too many!!!!

Storms POV

So either my mate hates me or he hates my title. I'm starting to get the feeling that it is rank that frightens him not much else, well maybe my big statue compared to his doesn't help. Or my naturally dominating personality. Or maybe even my sharp ey..

We get it you're scary Hunter rolls his eyes making me send a mental glare of my own back. Stupid wolf has to much attitude for his own good.

We also have another issue Charlie is a rogue and everyone knows how I feel towards the vile creatures. I swore to myself that I would kill every last one of them and would I really allow one little wolf to stop me fro...

Storm

What?

Shut up

Okay.

Charlie's POV

I still can't figure out if I was hallucinating or not when I saw the god like woman, it wouldn't surprise me because I assume when you have you gut torn open, painkillers help, so my conclusion is hallucinating.

"Mr wolfie" a small voice whispers as I feel a tug on my pinky finger. I look down and see a small boy with bright blue eyes looking up at me. "Er y-yes?" I mutter unsure.

All of sudden a worried female runs in and hugs the boy, "silly boy you scared me running off like that" she scolds him. He looks at her then back at me and tugs my pinky finger again, I bend down to his level as he whispers in my ear "hi".

I let a small smile slide onto my lips while what I assume to be his mother gasps. "He spoke to you!" I look at her confused " sorry, we assumed that he was mute as since he was born 5 years ago he hasn't spoken at word not even to me, his mom, how rude of me I'm Emily and little man here is Charlie" she says really fast and takes a deep breath after.

I giggle and look at him "we have the same name" I somehow say without stuttering. I feel a connection with Charlie.

Of course you do, your mates with the alpha of a pack so naturally you're there  Luna, your role is to care for the pack and ensure that everyone is treated fairly but also make sure that you make sure everyone is doing the right thing. You're like the mother of the pack.

Why do I have to be the female... I mutter in my head back. I don't get a reply b cause I know the answer my self. I'm useless, scared and couldn't protect anyone if my life depended on it. That's just my reality.

Next thing I'm aware of is that I'm on the floor grunting in pain as someone just knocked me over. There are sirens going off everywhere. My old pack had the same and I know exactly what it means.

A rouge attack.

What I assume to be a pack warrior comes rushing in shouting that's everyone who is incapable to fight, is a child or a mother to a young child should head to the pack shelter. Chaos erupted as soon they realise that this is no joke, children are crying, mothers are panicking. Where do I stand. I'm in able of fighting and I'm weak.

I feel a tug on my pinky finger and I look down to see Charlie "it's okay" he whispers to me and I feel a sense of relief. A sharp pain in my shoulder draws my attention away and when alfie whimpers mate I don't hesitate in taking off in the direction I sense him.

My body feels strangely calm but I know that I have to get to storm. At this point in time I'm not worrying about how weak I am, how I was never meant to have a mate.

Just him.

It doesn't take me long to see that storm is fighting a rogue that's seems smaller than him. Only slighter. His advantage is clear. His claws are coated in silver. Our greatest weakness. I know I can't fight this wolf so i do the only thing I can.

Distract him.

I charge straight at him and somehow manage to knock him over which clearly takes both the rogue and storm by surprise. What am I doing?

The rogues attention is solely on me. I'm their prey. This however gives storm time to lunge and attack the smaller wolfs neck drawing blood. The wolf growls and knocks him straight off and once again I feel powerless as the wolf gives me one last look and let's out a howl. Storm goes for him again but the wolf is already gone.

In no time storm transforms and so do I. He runs straight over to me anger clear on his face. "What do you think you were doing? Do you realise the amount of danger you put yourself in? How stupid that was? You can't just go charging into battle blindly on instinct!" He shouts at me and I whimper and start to feel my throat close.

I'm having a panic attack.

I collapse to the floor "I-I-m s-sor-ry I f-fe-lt you we-re hur-t-t" I manage to gasp my vision blurry. Hands are placed on my shoulder and faint shocks run through my body. "Breathe" a now calm storm whispers to me. "Thank you" I hear just before I pass out.

Again.