Chapter 2 An Unexpected Start

Heya everyone! Yeah, it's been two years and I wish I got to this sooner... but I will try to finish this story!
______________________________________

(Amy's P.O.V)

I was Overjoyed! My Lord said I could be a normal angel. I never knew I could have an actual chance at being, well, normal. But, being honest, I was a little surprised when he said I would start TODAY! I needed help to get to earth, The lowest realm. I walked down to the angel laboratory while wondering why My Lord called
The Captiosus Angels, the "Angel's with smarts".

(Normal P.O.V)
While Amy walked Sally, walking the other way, tripped her and turned around to watch. Amy, falling to the ground, stared at the laboratory that was just a few feet away. "You ok there, pinky?" Sally said with total sarcasm. Amy slowly got up and dusted herself.

(Amy's P.O.V)
I stared at the laboratory wondering what I did to Sally. But I know one thing, I'm not bowing down to her, or sonic ever again! I stood up and dusted myself off, waiting for her snarky remark. Then began to think of an answer. I began my response with, "Absolutely. Fine." Then thought of the rest. It went like, Don't you have something better to do with your time, other then bothering me? But I couldn't say it, I wasn't a mean person like her, I only thought it in my head. So I just smiled to myself, then continued walking to the laboratory.

(Normal P.O.V)
"Tails! You in here!" Amy called. "Yeah! I'm here, how ya doing, Amy?" Tails replied then came out and smiled. "I'm doing just fine. Thank you. Now-" Amy paused and took a shakey breath. It was hard being calmly excited. "How am I going to earth?" Tails smiled then pointed at a box in the corner of the lab. "The teleporter will take you to a house, your new house. And since you don't have..." Tails paused almost slipping. "Its fine Tails, go ahead." She smiled. "Wings... you'll look relatively normal there." He finished reassured. "Relatively?" Amy questioned. "Well, there are still the scars on your back. So you may want to keep the cloak." She sighed, then looked up at tails with a smile. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly, saying. "Thank you, Tails, For everything." 
"Your welcome Amy." He said while smiling.

(Amy's P.O.V)
I was nervous.  Like really nervous, but I trusted Tails. So, I stepped into the teleport with a hope of not being blown up. Tails asked if I was ready, but I was too focused on Earth to speak. So, I just nodded. Tail counted down and turned on the machine. I felt myself fading and closed my eyes. There would be a long road a head of me. I hear Tails yell "Good Luck!" I start to respond, but before I can answer I'm already in a new home. My new home.

I did it! I hope y'all like it, and dont worry, I'll update! And soon, not in 2 years! ~Bel