Chapter 6

Jay( jaylen) pov.

I had to leave fay sexy ass but the workers at the trap said some one was stealing from me.

I think ima have to make fay bae she so layed back. She so fucking thick and fine. I know she ain't no fuck and duck.

So I got to the trap and went in. "YO WHO TF BEEN STEALING FROM ME" I looked around seen bird looking scared.

"Come in my office bird now" I said. When he walked in I looked at him and shoot him in the arm.

"Its to late I already told the other gang bout that sexy ass thickim at yo crib" he said licking his crusty ass lips I shot him in the face.

"Clean that shit up" I said I gotta get to fay now. I rushed home to find fay still their I took a deep breath.

I layed down wit her she slept like a baby. She curled herself all the way close to me and kissed me.

I smiled and held her while she slept.

Faith pov.

I woke up while laying on jay I tried to move but he held me tighter. "Jay. None.Jay. nun." I huffed and climbed on top of him and sucked his neck.

He groaned but his grip loosened. I ran to the bathroom. "U such a tease brah" he said I laughed and washed my hands.

I took a shower then did my heigene I put on my pink and black lace set and teased jay by walking in the room like that.

He stared at me the pinned me to the wall and kissed me long and hard. I was breathless he just smirked.

"Can we go to the mall" I asked. He nodded and got dressed looking sexy. I put on a turquoise half shirt wit a white skater skirt with my pink and torqoise sandles.

Then we left when we pulled up at the mall we went into footlocker first. I seen Rashad there looking around.

"Sup fay" he said trying to hug me but jay held me tighter. " What Mr.cheater" I said wit an attitude.

Then this hoe came up to me wearing that 2 dollar ass weave. "Why u talking to my man " she said stinky breath ass.

"First off yo breath smell like ass second off I got a man and I don't need yours lil ugly thot" I said walking off leaving her looking stupid people was weak😂.

Tf wrong wit people these days. "So u got a man now" jay asked. "Some like that" I said smiling hard af.

We went in rue21, pink, Macy's, and shoes forever. Then we went home cause we were tired.

I took a shower then jay. "Goodnight jay " I said kissing his soft pink lips. He kissed me back and rolled me on top of him.

I felt his hard and moaned then threw my head back. "Ummmm" he picked me up on the wall and undressed me then himself he then positioned himself and started pumping.

Ummmm jay ohhh yes daddy" I moaned loud af. "Ahh shit fay u tight ass hell" he groaned.

"Ahhh baby I wanna have all yo kids yes deeper" I moaned while he pumped faster and deeper.

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned coming to my climax he came soon after. We were both sweaty and tired god he put it down.