Chapter 11

Faith pov.

I went downstairs and left the house. Im Fina got get my baby mariyah.

When I pulled up I knocked and waited. Jay grandma opened the door. " Mommy I missed u" mariyah screamed I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

We went to the car I scrapped her in her seat. We went to the ice cream parlor and seen a little girl and man.

"Mommy I go to daycare with her" mariyah said her a the lil girl hugged. "Hey im dre taliyah father" he said.

"Hey im faith mariyah mom" I said we shook hands. He was a fine some.

When we were leaving I called jay.

Me: hello

Bae😋😍: AHHHHHH JAY HARDERR YASSSS

ME: *crying*

Jay: shit *whispers* bae im sorr-

End of conversation

"Im tired of this happening to me" I cried dre hugged me while I cried it felt so right in his arms.

I drove home and opened the door to get my stuff. Dre took mariyah he said we could stay with him.

I walked in and seen jay sitting on the bed. "Bae im sorry" he said trying to hug me I pushed him.

"MAN I SAID IM SORRY SHIT" he screamed. "WELL THAT AIN'T GONE GET IT AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR U IM PREGNANT MAN HOW COULD U" I screamed I was pissed.

"Were u going to go" he asked. "IM GOING TO STAY WIT A FRIEND HE GONE HELP ME WIT MY BABY AND MARIYAH CAUSE HE CARE" I screamed.

"You not finna have a nigga round my baby" jay said grabbing me. "WELL TO FUCKING BAD HE IS U CHEATED FOR NO FUCKING REASON" I screamed walking out with my shit.

Dre 👇

I went to dre house and checked on my baby she was playing taliyah they so cute together

I went to dre room he was naked. "OMG im sorry dre" I said he was huge like 10 inch thick😮. I wanted to cover my eyes but his body so sexy.

"Fay stop staring at my dick" he said covering it. I blushed and looked away and walked into the girls room.

They were asleep so I went in the kitchen a ate a peanut butter and pickle.

Dre came down in some sweats wit no shirt lawd😍😍 he fine. "Ewww" he said looking at me eating.

"What its good u should try it" I said he shook his head. "Dre I have a doctor apointment tomorrow will u go wit me" I asked he nodded. Yay tomorrow im 6 month im having a girl😘.