Chapter 20

(Shawn☝)

Aaleeyah pov.

Im horny so I shawn need to hurry up and get out to shower. My baby walked out wit only a towel round his waist.

I bit my lip I guest he seen me cause he put his hand over his thang. "Bae she hungry for tj" I said grabbing his hand and putting it on my wet cat.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He took off my bra and sucked my nipples I moaned.

He moved down my stomach and took off my panties then licked my clit I moaned. Then he went to my pearl and sucked it.

"Ummmm baby ahh" I moaned pulling his hair he grunted. Then I felt tj poking me OMG he so hard and big.

"Bae I want it NOW" I moaned. I rolled us over so that I was sitting on his lap.

I ripped his shirt off and rubbed his abs. I pulled down his shorts and underwear and got on tj.

As I slid down tj I moaned and shawn grunted. "Ahhhh babyyyy " I moaned riding him like a pro.

Then outta no where he lifted me and started pounding into me hard. "AHHH AHHH AHHH RIGHT THERE" I moaned throwing my head back.

Then he flipped and went in my from the back OMG I never had it this way. "Your old nigga didn't do u like this did he" he said going harder.

"No only you BAEE" I cried out god it felt so good. Then I felt something in my stomach build up.

"Bae I gotta pee" I said running from the D.

      (Shawn pov.)

"Bae I gotta pee" she said running from this dick. She not finna come before me so I pulled her back and started tearing that pussy up.

"AHHHH FUCK BAEE SLOW DOWN" she screamed leaning down on the pillow for support. Her pussy lil af and my dick big so I know that shit was hard to take.

Her pussy was now dripping on my dick from cumming so many times. "uhhhh fuck leeyah" I groaned as my dick jerked in her and her walls squeezed around me.

"Uhhhh" she cried out. I knew I torn that shit up. I gotta put it down for my baby cant have her leaving me for another nigga cause her nigga aint putting it down right.

I love her she the mother of my child and future wifey. She went to sleep I got up wiped off then wiped her off.

Faith pov.

Me,aaleeyah,dre,and shawn and in Hawaii on a trip. Dre mom watched maria for us.

Me and dre just chilling and we hear leeyah moaning we right next door to them. She so loud me and Dre looked at each other and laughed.

They some freaks I swear lol that why her ass pregnant know.

So when I got out the hospital I found out I was  pregnant so yah Dre don't know yet. Oh and he found out who shot me and killed them I wasn't mad tho.

Dre and shawn taking me and aaleeyah out tonight so we getting ready.

"Yall ready" the boys said coming in. "Yah" we both said.

We turned around to see the boys mouths on the floor we laughed. "Come on Yall" I said walking with aaleeyah beside me.

"Damn" they boys said me and leeyah laughed. We were in a restaurant call 'El Castro'.

We and leeyah were talking when we turned and see the guys on one knee. "Faith I love u so much I don't wanna have to spend another day without you we have a beautiful daughter and I wanna spend the rest of my life with u Faith Lawson will you marry me" he said.

"YES YES" I screamed I was in tears I was so happy. We kissed and watched leeyah and shawn.

"Babe I love u so much I couldn't dream of being with anyone else other than you you carrying my first child and that's a blessing will you Aaleeyah Petty marry me" shawn said. "YESSS I WILL" she screamed kissing him.

The whole entire restaurant clapped and cheered for us. "Babe there gonna be a new edition to the family" I said he looked at me then finally caught on in 1month.

He picked me up and spun me around. "IM GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN" he yelled I giggled at his excitement the people clapped.

This is the best day ever.