Chapter 7

Jay pov.

I put it down on fay last night. Had her like 'ahhh daddy' so. I woke up to fay still knocked out.

I went downstairs Im finna cook my baby some breakfast. While I was cooking fay smacked my ass😒.

"Stop wit that gay shit" I said she was weak. "Jay I-" before she could finish she ran into the bathroom.

"Fay is u ok" I said holding her hair she nodded.

Faith pov.

"Jay can I see your car so I can go to the store" I asked he nodded.

I kissed him and left. I got to cvs farmacy and bout 3 pregnant test.

I got home and jay wasn't there so I took them and waited.

(5 minutes later)

They all said positive+ OMG 😱 I gotta tell jay. Then I heard something break downstairs.

I ran in the room and grabbed my phone and called jay.

Me: jay its somebody in the house

Jay: hold on Im on my way

Then the closet door flew open and 2 big men grabbed me. "Noooooo let me go" I screamed.

Jay pov.

Me: fayyyyyy *screams*

All I heard was a bunch of loud glass breaking and screaming. Shit I gotta get home now.

I walk in the door and fay nowhere to be found. Then I go into the bathroom and see three pregnancy sticks that said positive+.

"Shitttttt man" I yelled punching the wall. She pregnant and they took her.

When I found out who did this its they head.

Faith pov.

I woke up handcuffed to a bed in an huge room. Then a man walked in he was a Lil cutie.

"Hey lil sexy " he said touching my thighs while biting his lip

"Hey lil sexy " he said touching my thighs while biting his lip. "What do u want from me" I said moving my leg.

"Yo lil boyfriend killed my lil brotha so I kidnapped u Lil sexy my name trey" he said smirking.

He got between my legs and felt my thighs. "I need to see y this pussy got jay going wild" he said sliding in.

"Uhhh shit u tight af" he groaned speeding up. "Uhhhhh please stop" I said shaking from orgasm.

"Uhhh fuck" he said cumming in me. Then he just layed there still in me.

I went to sleep because I miss jay.

...............
...............
...............
...............

I woke up when I felt a hard push in me. "Ummmm" I moaned waking up.

"U hungry lil sexy" he asked I nodded. He left out the room I climbed out the window.

When I got to the the bottom and found my phone in the grass and called jay.

Jay: hello

Me: jay please come get me please he raped me

Jay: fay thats u where u at
Ima kill that bitch

Me: no I needa got to the hospital Im bleeding down there it hurts *crying

Jay: shit ok here I come.

( End of call )

"WHERE TF IS SHE FIND HER" I heard trey yell I started running down the road.

Then I seen trey car come towards me. I got in and let out a breath.

Then everything got blury. "Fay.....bae..... BAE SHIT MAN" yells jay. Then everything went black.

Jay pov.

Shit I hope fay and the baby ok. "Family of Faith Lawson" the doctor said I stood up.

"Ms. Faith almost lost her baby if she hadn't been her earlier the baby woulda died also she was raped and has a torn virginal system" I started crying.

She almost lost the baby cuz of that bitch ass nigga. "U can go see her now room 234" the doctor said.

I went in the room and grabbed her hand. She woke up and looked in my eyes.
"Jay.... I love u" she said. "I love u too" I said I really do.