Chapter 12

Faith pov.

I woke up to someone shaking me it was dre. "Fay got up u gotta appointment in 1 hour " he said.

I woke up and got dressed for my appointment.

When we got there we signed in and got called straight back

When we got there we signed in and got called straight back. "So baby daddy keep her eating right" said the doctor.

I went to protest but it was to late." Ok doc i'll make sure" he said I smiled. He taking in mariyah and my unborn child he a good man.

We went home the girl over dre momma yes I met his mother. We went to our room and layed down.

"Fay ima help u and take care of u and the baby as if it was my own" he said I nodded. He kissed my forehead softly and pulled me close to him.

I placed my head on his chest and rubbed it. Then I moved my hand up his stomach and rubbed his hard sexy abs.

He groaned then he rolled on top of me carefully not to hurt my belly. Then I felt some poke my punane I moaned.

Then he undid my shorts and shirt and took them off. He went down and started to eat my girl.

"Ummmm" I moaned as he licked my clit then I pulled his hair he groaned. "Ahhhh yah dreeeee" I moaned as I came his head game strong.

Then he undressed and positioned himself. "AHHHHHH RIGHT THERE UMMMM" I moaned as he started to pump.

"Shit u tight" he groaned. "AHHH GOD DEEPER YASSSS" I screamed I was on cloud 9.

"Fay get on all fours" he said I did as told. "Ughhh Ummmm YASS DADDY" I moaned as he speed up it felt so good he so big.

"What's my name" he asked and smacked my ass. "BIG DADDY AHHHHHH" I moaned he went deeper and harder into me then +his stroked became sloppy.

"AHHH fuck" he groaned  as his dick jerked in and out of me and we came together.

Then we both were tired so we went to sleep together. That was better than jay😋.