Chapter 4

Rashad pov.

I woke up to glass breaking I jumped up. "Bae" I screamed running down the stairs.

"Stoppppp noooo" faith screamed as she was throwed into a van then it speed off.  The 'slaughter gang' got her im in the ' gmfh gang (get money fuck hoes).

"SHIT" I screamed I was mad af.
I called josh and cameron and put it on three way. "Man fuck they took fay" I screamed into the phone.

"Shit ight meet us at the trap" they said then I hung up. I got in my charger and went to the trap house.

I went in and got a video then plugged it in to the tv. "Noooooo please stop" fay screamed and cried.

"No baby girl I want u to have all my kids wit yo sexy ass" some dude said. That pissed me off I started crying and screaming.

"Nooo please I dont wanna have yo baby" she cried man that shit hurt my feelings.

Then he ripped off her pants and panties. "Noooooo pleasee im sorry please no" she cried.

We had already tracked them was on the way. We bust in the house and shot all them wack as niggahs.

I walked down the hall and bust in a on a niggah trying to stick his dick in fay she was crying.

"Fuck nigga" I screamed punching him over and over then shot him in the head.
"Bae" I said picking up fay cause she passed she wasnt breathing.

"Everybody lets go" I screamed threw the house then I drove fay to the hospital.

          ( 1 hour later)

We been sitting here for a while shit I hope she ok. "Family of Faith Lawson" the doctor said coming out.

"Here" we all said. "Well im sorry but faith has gone into a coma she also has a broken arm". That broke me I started crying I know I know thugs dont cry yadayadayada o well.

The doctor said we could go see her. I walked in and faith layed there lifeless. "Bae im sorry this happened to you its all my fault" I said shedding tears. Soon after yanna and skyla ran in.

"THE FUCK HAPPEN TO OUR BESTFRANN" they screamed at once josh tried to calm skyla and cameron tried to calm yanna but it wasnt happening.

"Omg wtf who did this to you" they said crying and touching her face. Man they was acting a fool.

Shit my baby need to wake up brah shit.