Chapter 18

Faith pov.

I woke up I seen a note on the bed it said.

Goodmorning bae I took Maria with me we are having a daddy daughter day I left u some money to go shopping and stuff

                          Ps. I took your
                            Cards and                         money so that u couldn't use the love u bae

Ugh he so fucking slick damn oh well. I took a shower and got dressed.

I looked cute I took a pic and put it on Instagram

Thickim_fay: Baddest bihh alive I love when hoes hate on me😍👑✋

I got my car keys and went to McDonald's. I got out and walked in.

"Welcome to McDonald's what would u like to order" the man said licking his lips. "I wanna sausage biscuit with a sprite please" I said smiling.

I got my food and left headed to the hair salon I had to tell that man no cause he asked for my number im loyal I love my baby Dre.

I got my hair curled and colored it was cute af.

Then I went and got my nails done. They were light pink and I went and bought hand jewelry.

I went back home only to see Dre trifling ass on my porch

I went back home only to see Dre trifling ass on my porch. "What u want jay" I said with a attitude.

"I want u back please I love u man" jay said. He tried to touch me but I moved I dont love him nomo.

Then dre pulled up and got out wit Maria. "Came I hold my baby" jay said dre laughed.

"This my child tf nigga I been her even before this baby was born" dre said. "Fay I love u and my baby please come home" jay said now looking at me I nodded.

"Really baby" he asked."Nigga hell naw u trifling u cheated on me while I was pregnant and u think I want u back u got life fucked up" I said with all seriousness.

He left and I kissed dre then hugged him. "Bae I would never leave u for his ass I love u ok" I said he nodded.

I grabbed my baby and made her a bottle. I feed her she soon started drifting to sleep I kissed her cheek and took her to her room.

I put her in the crib and went to our room. I seen Dre laying down so I went to shower.

I put on a white tank top with my pink boyshort panies. I climbed in the bed next to Dre and went to sleep.

"Goodnight bae" he said wrapping his arms around me. I kissed and lips then fell asleep.