Chapter 13

Faith pov.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I went and took a shower then walk downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful" jay said I walked up to him and smacked his ass. "Stop with that gay shit" he said I laughed hard af.

When we ate the girls want to go to chucke cheese. We let them play a little while then left.

When we got home the girls bathed then went to bed. Me and dre went to our room.

"Gn babe" dre said I blushed then said it back. I tried to go to sleep but I couldnt I don't know why.

So I got up and went downstairs and watched tv.

Dre pov.

I woke up to fay not in bed. "Bae" I said looking for her. I walked downstairs and seen her sleep on the couch.

I picked her up and walked upstairs to lay her down. I layed her down she curled up into my chest I smiled.

I think Im catching feelings for this girl. She told me how she took in mariyah and that wasnt even her kid.

She so beautiful and sweet she treats my daughter like her own. That's that shit thats gone make me wife her.

Ima treat her right to not like that fuck nigga jay. I can't wait till she have the baby Ima help her take care of her I hope the little girl don't look like jay.

     Faith pov. (3 months later)

I was in the livingroom watching bad girls club when I felt a pain then my water broke.

"Dre" I yelled. "What up bae" he said coming down the steps. "Bae my water broke go get my bag" I said.

"Shit um hold up bae" he said grabbing my bag and carrying me to the car.

He rushed to the hospital and helped me out. "HELP MY WIFE'S FINNA HAVE THE BABY" he yelled. They put me in a wheelchair and took me back.

         (7 hours later)

Im 9cm its time for me to push. "Ok on 3 push 1,2,3, push" the doctor said.

I pushed it hurted so bad I squeezed dre hand. "2 more times" the doctor said as I pushed.

"1 more big push Ms. Faith" the doctor said but I couldn't it hurt to bad. "Bae I can't do this it hurt so bad" I cried.

"Bae u can do it just 1 more push" he said I pushed and heard a small cry. I was so tired I went to sleep.