Chapter 9

Jay pov.

"BAEEEEEE NOOOO" I said as I cried as I caught her.

I carried her and told mariyah to come on. "Mommy please wake up" she cried that made me cry harder.

I pulled up at the hospital. "HELP MY WIFES BEEN SHOT" I screamed.

They rushed her to the back I tried to go back but was stooped. "Sir u can't go back there" the doctor said.

I went to the waiting room and put my head in my hands.

        (3 hours later)

"Family of Faith Lawson" the doctor said I stood and picked up mariyah. " Ms. Faith was shot and the bullet trailed up it stopped by her baby womb so she's lucky" he said.

"U may go see her now room 126" he said. I went in the room and say her watching tv.

"Mommyyyyy" mariyah screamed running hugging her. "Mommy I thought u left me like my old momy" she cried.

"Never baby" faith said I then went and hugged her the tears started to fall.

"Bar its ok I'm fine and the baby is fine and I'm having a girl. 'Shit I wanted a boy but two princesses is ok' I thought.

Faith laugh and hugged my tighter Shit I said that aloud. I'm glad fay ok if she died ion know what I would do I love her.

( 2 weeks later) faith pov.

Im so horny right now I walked in the room were jay was. I climbed on him and kissed his neck and rubbed my punane on his hard.

I pulled his pants a held him in my hand and licked the tip. "Uhhh fay Shit" he groaned.

I got on him and started to ride. "Ahhh ummmm BAEEEEEE yass" I said then I bit my lip and threw my head back.

I came then we showered together. Then I called my bestie and told her to come over.

Knock.. Knock

Yeah she here I hoped the door and hugged her. "Hey boo" she said then her man came in after we spoke.

"Boo I can hit a split" aaleeyah said then did one. I forgot to say I was flexible.

I did one the jay walk in wit hakeem. "BAE WYD GET YO ASS UP" he yelled I started crying the ran upstairs damn hormones.

I sat on the bed and close the door.  "Bae Im sorry for yelling I just didn't want u to hurt the baby" he said I nodded and kissed him.

I walked back downstairs and. I told my bestie they could stay.

In the middle of the the night I hear my bestie streaming. "AHHH KEEM RIGHT THERE BAE" she moaned ewwwww lil nasty.

In glad mariyah wit king grandma she love her nana.
Then I went back to sleep peacefully