The Suicide Helper

Chapter 1
"You're not a bird."

Author's P.O.V:Selena was tired of being bullied at school,she has cut herself before but now she feels like she wants to die. After school Selena went to her hiding spot at the top of a roof from an abandoned building. She stood by the edge of the roof crying. Justin is a guy who is always there but he's always on the other side of the roof so Selena has never seen him. He heard Selena cried so he walked to the other side of the roof and saw Selena crying by the edge of the roof with blood around her arms.

'Another suicidal person.' Justin thought.

Justin walked up to Selena an stood next to her.

"What's wrong ?" Justin asked.

"Do I know you ?" Selena said.

"No but I could help you." He said.

"I don't need help." She said.

"I think you do." He said.

"I guess I do but I don't need your help." She said.

"Just let me help you." He said.

"How are you gonna help me?,you don't know me." She said.

"A lot of suicidal people have come up here and I know that I could help you." He said.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said.

"There's this girl in my school and she is so mean to me,she has beaten me up and she bullies me all the time. I don't know why she hates me. I have never bothered her." She said.

"What did she do today to make you want to die ?" He asked.

"She somehow opened my locker and took out my razors that I use to cut and she took them out of my locker then showed everyone that I cut myself,everyone in school hates me so no one cared they just laughed." She said.

"I don't think you would want to die because of that." He said.

"I knew you couldn't help me." She said getting closer to the edge of the roof.

"Wait!" He said.

"What?!!" She said.

"Did you know if you fall off this roof you won't fly. I don't think you want to die so just think. You're not a bird but if you are then I'm a bird too." He said.

"Just think." He said.

"Think about what ?" She asked.

"About how there's more to live for and how you would find someone who loves you and would be there for you. You just have to wait for that moment. If you fall off this roof you won't get to know who the person that loves you is." He said.

"No one in this world would love me. I'm weird,stupid and ugly." She said.

"Being weird is good,I've never met you but I think you're not stupid and I think you're beautiful." He said.

"I think the world would be better of without me." She said getting as close as possible to the edge.

"If you fall I won't catch you because I'll go down with you." He said.

"Why do you care?" Selena asked taking off her bag and her shoes.

"Because my sister killed herself. And I want to make sure no one else kills themselves due to insecurities and stuff like that, I want everyone to be happy." He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I don't want to be happy." She said about to jump.

"Wait for me." Justin said taking off his jacket and his shoes.

"You're not going down with me." She said.

"Yea I am." He said.

"You won't." She said.

"I won't jump only if you don't jump." He said.

"I can't promise you that." She said.

"Well then I'm jumping with ya." He said.

"No you're not." She said and moved away from the edge. She put her shoes back on and so did Justin.