Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Selena's P.O.V: When the school bell rang I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the school, I looked for my phone in my bag and when I picked my head up I noticed Rachel inside James' car sitting on top of him making out with him. I looked away and walked to the abandoned building instead of going home. I quickly walked up the stairs and went onto the roof.

"Justin?!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He shouted.

I walked over to where I heard Justin's voice come from and stood next to him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said, "Justin?"

"Yeah?" He said and looked at me.

"I have to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Umm... I saw Rachel making out with James. I thought you needed to know since Rachel's your girlfriend." I quickly said.

Justin raised his eyebrows then laughed.

"Selena, why are you lying?" He said grabbing my arms.

"I'm not." I said.

"Why would you fucking make that up?" He asked shaking me.

"I didn't make it up." I said then took a hold of his arms to make him stop shaking me.

"Rachel's not like that, Selena." He said.

"It's obvious you don't know the real Rachel." I said.

"What do you fucking mean?" He asked.

"Rachel's not a sweet girl like you think she is, she's a fucking whore who's had sex with almost everyone in school." I said.

"Selena why are you trying to ruin my relationship? First you have sex with me, and now you're saying that you saw Rachel making out with James. You're a fucking slut." He said.

I looked at Justin with a confused look on my face then angrily took his hands off my arms.

"ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL? ARE YOU FUCKING SAYING THAT WE HAD SEX BECAUSE OF ME? IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU WOULD'VE STOPPED, BUT YOU DIDN'T SO IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT JUSTIN!" I shot at him.

Justin's P.O.V: Selena was right, if I would've thought about Rachel last night I would've stopped us from having sex but I didn't so I guess it is my fault. I walked away from Selena and out of the abandoned building. I walked to Rachel's house and when I got there I knocked on her front door, her mom opened the door and greeted me with a smile.

"Is Rachel home?" I asked.

"Yeah." Rachel's mom said.

"May I talk to her?" I asked.

"Sure." Rachel's mom replied.

I walked into Rachel's house then walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door.

"Hey babe." She said.

I walked past her and walked inside her room.

"We need to talk." I said.

"About what?" She said closing her bedroom door.

"Selena told me she saw you making out with James. Is that true?" I asked.

"What? I would never do that babe." She said getting closer to me.

"Please tell me the truth Rachel." I said moving her away from me.

"Are you really gonna believe that bitch, Justin, I'm your girlfriend and i love you why would I do that to you?" She said and hugged me.

I took her off of me then said, "Rachel please tell me the truth."

"Babe really? Are you seriously gonna believe Selena? This is why no one in school likes her 'cause she's always making up lies about people to ruin their lives. Everything that she told you is a lie, she pretends to be nice and innocent then she tries to ruin your whole life by making up lies and stuff." She said.

Should I believe her? I mean yeah Selena does act nice and innocent but does she really do all the stuff Rachel's talking about? I opened Rachel's bedroom door then walked downstairs and out of her house