Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Justin's P.O.V:

"We just need time to get to know each other a little more." Selena said.

"Okay, so you start." I said.

"Let me think of what to ask you." She said, "I know this might be a stupid question but its all I could think about, what's your favorite food?"

"I have to say, spaghetti." I answered, "Especially my Grandma's."

Selena laughed then asked me, "What's your favorite number?"

"Six." I answered,"What's yours?"

"Nine." She said, "Wait, don't think negative."

I laughed then said, "Anything else?"

"Since you're always in the abandoned building I was wondering, do you even go to school?" She asked.

"I'm homeschooled." I answered

"Oh." She said," Do you want to ask me anything?"

"Yeah." I said, "Who was your first kiss?"

"You." She said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yup." She said popping the P.

Selena's P.O.V: After that awkward little moment Justin asked me other questions, while we talked I didn't noticed what time it was. Then my phone rang, I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed my aunt had texted me.

Kate: Where are you?

"Shit!" I said.

"What happened?" Justin asked.

"My aunt said I had to be home by 8 and it's already 8:30." I said grabbing my bag and getting up from the blanket.

"Oh." Justin said getting up too.

Justin picked up all the stuff then walked over to his car and put it in the trunk. I walked to his then sat down on the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. Justin then sat down on the driver seat, buckled his seatbelt and turned the car on.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He asked without taking his eyes off the road.

"For today." I replied.

"Oh, no problem." He said looking at me for a quick second.

When we got to my house I kissed Justin and he immediately kissed me back. I then unbuckled my seatbelt and said, "Bye" before I got out of the car.