Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V:After Selena finished drawing she went home. Justin stayed there like always. When Selena went home she put her drawing in the wall by her desk so Justin's eyes would be looking at her while she draws.

Justin's P.O.V:After Selena left I took out a cigarette and lit it on. I went downstairs to look around in the abandoned building. I never actually went in the building,I started looking around. This place is kind of creepy. I wonder why this place is abandoned probably 'cause is haunted ? Or because this place is so not good built. There is a lot of furniture left here, a hobo can just come here and live here for free. I can make this my little hiding place. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello ?" I said, it was Rachel my girlfriend.

"Hey babe." She said,"Where are you ?"

I don't want to tell her were I am 'cause I don't want her to know about this place.

"I'm just walking around town." I said.

"Why ?" She asked.

"Just to get some air." I said.

"Well okay I'll talk to you later,love you babe." She said.

"Bye love you too." I said.

After I finished my cigarette I went home. When I got home I went inside. My little sister came up to me as soon as I got in my house.

"Did you save someone's life today?" She asked.

"No but I have a really good friend." I said.

"Is she a girl?" She asked.

"Yea." I said.

"Do you like her ?" She asked.

"Oh Maddie." I said picking her up.

"Do you like her ?" She asked me once again.

"She is very pretty but you know I have a girlfriend." I said.

"Rachel?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I don't like her." She said.

"Why ?" I said sitting down on the couch with her.

"She's mean." She said.

"Why do you think that ?" I asked.

"She looks mean." She said.

"But she's not." I said.

"I'm just gonna go to my room and draw." She said getting up from the couch.

Selena is a great person but she's not my type, like my type is edgy girls Selena is too nice.