Chapter 20

Chapter 20

~ Few hours later ~

Selena's P.O.V:During the party i had taken a couple of shots so after almost everyone left I stayed with Miley and Ryan to help Justin clean. Once we were done cleaning, we sat down on the couch to watch a movie.

Justin's P.O.V:While we were watching a movie I saw that Selena fell asleep so I picked her up and took her to my room. I laid her in my bed then walked back downstairs.

"You better not hook up with her." Miley said.

"I won't." I said.

"You should." Ryan said.

"Ryan!" Miley said.

"What?" Ryan said.

"He can't hook up with her." Miley said.

"Well why ?" Ryan said.

"Because Justin has a girlfriend." Miley said.

"I'm not gonna hook up with her." I said.

"Good." Miley said.

After the movie was over Miley and Ryan decided to leave.

"Don't..." Miley try to say but I cut her off and said, "I won't."

"Alright." She said.

"Bye." Her and Ryan said getting out the door and getting in Ryan's car. I closed the door and sat on the couch to watch TV. After like 20 minutes I got tired and decided to go to bed. Wen I went up to my room Selena was still there where I had laid her. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out of the bathroom and walked back to my room, I put on some random basketball shorts and no shirt.

I put the blanket over Selena then laid down next to her.

"Justin?" Selena mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you going to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said reaching over to my nightstand to turn off the lamp.

"Okay." She said then wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me. She then picked up her head and kissed me, I kissed her back. She rolled over and got on top of me without breaking the kiss. I took Selena's top off and threw it somewhere. I rolled us over so I was on top, Selena took my shorts off and threw them in the same direction I threw her top. We kept on kissing until I started kissing Selena's neck, small moans escaped her mouth as I kissed her soft spot.

----------

Justin's P.O.V: When I woke up Selena was laying next to me with her head resting on my chest. I slowly got up from the bed and laid Selena's head on the pillow. I picked up my shorts from the floor and put them back on, I then walked to bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and straight downstairs into the kitchen. I made myself breakfast and sat down in the dinning room to eat it. When I was done eating my breakfast I put my plate in the kitchen sink, I walked to the living room then sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.