Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Selena's P.O.V: I woke up and noticed that I was naked, I quickly got up from Justin's bed then picked up my clothes from the floor and walked inside the bathroom. I quickly put on my clothes and shoes. I walked downstairs and saw Justin sitting down in the couch watching TV.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Justin turned his head around then said, "Sorry about what?"

"About last night." I said.

I walked over to the front door and walked out of Justin's house. When I got home I realized that I had left my bag at Justin's house and since my key was in my bag I had to ring the doorbell. When my aunt opened the door I past right by her and walked inside.

"Hi." She said closing the door, "Where were you last night?"

I walked to the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the fridge.

"I was at Justin's house." I said opening the water bottle.

"Did you sleep at his house?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said and took a sip from the water bottle.

"Did you sleep with him?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I said. I took my water bottle and walked upstairs to my room. I took my laptop from my desk and sat down in my bed.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked standing in the doorframe of my bedroom.

"I mean, I don't know." I said opening my laptop.

"Selena?" She said taking my laptop from my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you sleep with Justin?" She asked me once again.

"I already told you, I don't know." I replied.

"Selena?" She said once again.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Did you sleep with Justin?" She asked me for like the third time.

"I don't know, why does it matter if I slept with him or not?" I asked.

"Well, because I wanted to know if you guys did sleep together. Did you guys have sex?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"For the last time, I don't know if I slept with him or not, I don't know if we had sex or not." I shouted annoyed.

"Selena?" She said for like the millionth fucking time.

"Jesus Christ!! What if we did sleep together?!" I shouted.

"Did you guys have sex?" She said staring me in the eyes.

I hate when she does this, whenever she ask me something and wants the truth she always looks me in the eye knowing that I will tell the truth.

"I think so." I said looking down at my hands.

"Did you guys use protection?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I replied staring at my hands once again.

"FUCK! I'm suppose to be in fucking charge of you! What if your mom finds out you had sex without protection?!! She's gonna fucking kill me." She shouted then laid my laptop on my bed and walked out of my room.

Once she left I closed the door of my room and locked it. I sat back down on my bed then cupped my face with my hands and started crying. I feel so bad, my mom left Kate in charge of me. And I being careless went and got drunk then had unprotected sex like what the fuck is wrong with me? Now when my mom gets home she's gonna be all bitchy to Kate 'cause my mom will eventually find out. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs.

"Kate?" I said.

"Yeah?" She replied.

I walked over to living room where she was and said, "Sorry."

"It's okay." She said and hugged me.

"I should've thought before I did it. I'm really sorry." I sobbed.

"It's okay." She said running her hand through my hair.