Chapter 3

Chapter 3
"A hero without a cape"

Author's P.O.V:When Selena woke up she went to the bathroom,she took a shower and brushed her teeth then she walked back to her room to put clothes on. She walked downstairs to the dining room where her aunt had left her breakfast because her aunt had to go to work. After she ate her breakfast she took her bag and got out of her house then walked to school. When she got to school she walked to her locker and put her books inside. When the bell rang she walked to class but before she went inside the classroom Rachel tripped her. All her books fell and Selena picked them up. She went inside the classroom and sat in her desk.

~After School~
Author's P.O.V:After school Selena walked to the abandoned building and went up to the roof. She sat in her hiding spot and started drawing in her notebook. Justin walked over to the other side of the roof to see if Selena was there. He saw Selena there and sat next to her.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." Selena said.

"What you drawing ?" He said.

"Nothing." She said.

"How you been ?" He asked.

"I've been good." She said.

"That's a nice drawing." He said.

"Thanks." She said.

"But I can do it better." He said.

"Oh really ?" She said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Let me see." She said.

Justin took the notebook from Selena's hand and started drawing. After he drew the rose he gave the notebook back to Selena.

"Mines is better." She said.

"Yeah right." Justin said.

They laughed and Selena said. "But yours is good."

"Mines is great." He said.

"Yeah right." She said.

"I got to go." She said looking at her watch.

"Okay bye." He said.

"Bye." Selena said getting her stuff and getting up.

Selena walked out of the abandoned building and walked home. After Selena left Justin went to his house. He opened the door of his house and went in.

"Where have you been ?" His mom asked.

"The same place a always." He said.

"I told you to stop going there honey." His mom said.

"I have to mom." He said.

"Well I'll call you when dinner is ready." His mom said.

"Okay." He said walking upstairs to his room.

Justin's P.O.V:I've helped a lot of people and Selena's has been the only one who has actually talked to me after I saved her life. Every person who's life I've saved have moved on with life but Selena is still here.

"Did you save someone's life today ?" My little sister said coming in my room.

"Not today but yesterday." I said.

"You're like a hero without a cape." She said.

I laughed and said. "Thanks."

She smiled and walked away.