Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~ A month later ~

Selena's P.O.V: It has been a month since mine and Justin's 'fight'. He has tried to talk to me but I've been ignoring him, you cannot do something to a person and expect them to forgive you. Today's the last day of school before Christmas vacation and I just can't wait to get home and spent sometime with my mom and my aunt. As I walked out of the school I realized it was raining then I heard someone shout my name, I looked up from my bag to see Justin standing in the exit of the school.

"Oh no." I said to myself while opening my umbrella. I really don't want to talk to him, it's like every time I see him I feel like hitting him.

"Selena." Justin said walking closer to me as I walked away.

"What?" I said without turning around.

"We need to talk." He said taking hold of my arm and turning me around to face him.

"About what?" I asked.

"About the other day." He said.

"Well it wasn't the other day, it was actually a month ago." I said.

"I don't care, we need to talk." He said.

"I don't want to talk." I said trying to take my arm out of his grip.

"But I do." He said.

I got my arm out of Justin's grip and tried to walk away as fast as I could. Justin tried to catch up to me but I just kept walking home faster. Justin finally catch up to me and took hold of my waist.

"I'm sorry." Justin said.

I tried to get out of Justin's grip then said, "You've said that at least 10 thousand times."

"I know and I'm gonna keep saying it till you forgive me." He said.

"Do you expect me to forgive you?" I asked.

"Kind of." He said.

"You're funny." I said sarcastically finally getting out of Justin's grip.

"Selena..." Justin said bringing me back to his arm and turning me around to face him,"I love you."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed him back then we started making out in the rain.

"Why?" I said pulling away from Justin to catch my breath.

"Why what?" Justin said.

"Why do you love me?" I asked.

"Because you're perfect." He said moving my wet hair out of my face.

"I love you too." I said as I felt tears run down my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Justin asked.

"Because, nobody except my mom and my aunt has told me they loved me." I said.

"That's no reason to cry." Justin said pulling me into a hug.

We continued walking until we reached my house.

"You should come in." I said.

"I guess so." He said.

I took my key out of my bag then opened my front door and walked in holding Justin's hand.

"You're finally home." My mom said without looking away from the TV.

"Yeah." I said before leading Justin up to my room.