Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Selena's P.O.V:

I took my key out of my bag and opened the door, I closed the door and then walked in. I walked to the dinning room where my aunt and my mom probably were.

"Kate, I'm sorry I lost track of--" I tried to say then I saw my dad, "Daddy!" I said running to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him super tight.

"Hey sweetie." My dad said hugging me back.

"I missed you so much daddy." I mumbled into his chest.

"I missed you too." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked picking my head up to look at my dad's face.

"Me and your mom have something to tell you." He replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You gotta to sit down first." My mom said.

I then sat down next to my dad.

"So what is it?" I asked looking at my mom and dad.

"Sweetie, we're moving to Seattle." My dad said.

"What?" I said.

"We're moving to Seattle to live with your dad." My mom said.

"What about Kate?" I asked looking at my aunt.

"She's staying to live here." My mom said.

I could feel tears building up in my eyes, just when things were getting better they decide to tell me we're moving. I got up from my chair and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I jumped in my bed burying my head in my pillow.

"UGH!" I mumbled.

"Selena?" I heard someone say.

"What?" I said looking up from my pillow to see my aunt leaning on the doorframe of my room.

"Are you okay?" She asked closing my bedroom door and sitting down on my bed.

"No." I said.

"It's okay." She said rubbing my leg.

"Just when everything was getting better, they decide to tell me we're moving." I said.

"What was getting better?" She asked.

"My life." I said.

"I promise that when you move to Seattle your life would get even better." She said.

"What about you?" I asked sitting down next to her and resting my head on her shoulder.

"I'll be fine, I can always go and visit or you can come and visit." She said.

"I'll miss you." I said

"I'll miss you too." She said kissing my forehead.

--------------------

The story is almost done, should I post the sequel when I'm done with it? 💕