Chapter 3/ michael Myers.

I woke up to the sound of rain I couldn't sleep for some reason, I tossed and turned around in my bed that's when I saw something move outside I jumped of my bed and walked up to the window but nothing was there, I walked back to my bed and turned my phone on and it was 4:30 in the morning, so I decided to read something the first book that I picked up was the Michael Myers book.

Which was called Halloween I love this book I hadn't read this in about five months so I opened up and started reading were I had left off.

"Chapter 6 Laurie Strode.
I made it to haddonfield knowing that Michael was already here and stalking someone to kill on Halloween, I tried to warn the cops but they were stupid and didn't believe me, they thought I was just some stupid kid trying to get a good prank set out."

I was snapped out of the trance of reading deeply into my book by the sound of something heavy hitting my window. I closed the book and walked over to the ledge and opened my window which was a bad mistake because rain fell onto my floor,

"Shit" I muttered to myself and closed the window, I saw a mysterious guy standing in my yard with a blue janitors outfit with some spots that looked like blood on it and he had a white mask or she I couldn't really tell, I just kept staring until the mysterious person walked off I ran downstairs and out the front door I looked around for the mysterious person "HELLO IS ANYONE OUT THERE!?" I shouted and started to walk towards the bushes that were moving.

The sounds of branches cracking underneath my feet sent shivers down my spine, I immediately turned around when I heard the sounds of other branches cracking underneath feet but they weren't mine because I was standing still "no one's there why is my kind playing tricks on me" I muttered to myself  "maybe it's because you should be asleep" I heard a familiar voice say and then I realised it was my mother.

"mum how'd you know I was out here?" I asked "Well it's not that obvious when your bedroom light is on, the front door is swung open and I heard you yell something but I didn't really hear that part" my mum said angry she grabbed my arm and started to pull me back in the house.

"There's no point on going back to bed now because it's 5:50 and you get up at six so just watch some TV because I'm going back to bed because I don't have work whoop" I heard my mum say cheerfully I groaned and turned the TV on, and it was on the news showing a guy and he was speaking and of course he was wearing a tux.

Good morning my early haddonfield risers I have some news to talk to you about, some good and of course some bad, but here's the bad news, there have been 5 murders of teenagers this past weekend at the Early Halloween party and of course some people believe it's Michael Myers but he hasn't shown in haddonfield since he tried to kill his niece I think, anyways that was ten years ago so now for the go-

I turned the TV off and ran upstairs to my bag that still hasn't been unpacked I kneeled down and started chucking out all my books from my bag making them hit my cupboards, walls and my door, I came across this giant book and chucked it "Ouch" I heard a voice say and I turned around to reveal a very angry mum holding my baby brother chase "EMELIE, we are trying to sleep so could you not make so much noise" she said and put chase down her eyes kept on looking at my books.

"Michael Myers, Michael Myers, Michael Myers and the untold truth...Sweetie why do you have so many books about Michael Myers and not like normal kids that have books about Twilight, hunger games and other books?" She asked "Wait did you read out a book about Michael Myers the untold truth?" I said demanding as I crawled over and pushed my books out of the way until I found the one I was looking for I picked it up and kissed it then I rolled around like a baby.