Chapter 7/ family gone for the weekend.

Well here's chapter 8, sorry I haven't updated it's because I've been on holiday in Townsville, I'm back now I wrote this chapter on the flight here and on the flight back, I'm really excited for the chapter after this one, I also decided to make Cody a bit psycho enjoy the book :).

Emelie's P.O.V
Well my parents are gone  for the weekend which means Cody or John could come over, I'm so pumped for this Halloween party, I got out of the shower and braided my hair then got dressed into a stussy t shirt and Nike pants and Nike slides and walked downstairs and outside to grab the mail, that's when I saw that strange man standing in the old Myers house.

"If your trying to scare me it's not working!" I yelled out then started laughing and walked back inside into my lounge room and decided to put on a movie, I put on American psycho and grabbed popcorn and decided to watch that movie.

When it finished I fell asleep in the lounge room till I heard a loud bang coming from the front door so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a large butcher knife and walked slowly to the door with my heart beating fast. "Wh- who's th-there" I asked shaking.

"It's me John" I sighed in relief and opened the door he looked me up and down till his eyes locked on the large butcher knife "who'd you think I was?" he asked,

"You were making noises in the kitchen and I was watching a scary movie. Not a good mix." John just laughed

"So you were going to stab me?" He asked concern

"Not you a killer or someone who tried to get in.. you knocked on the door very loud and I was scared" I said punching him in the shoulder "ouch... hurt me why don't you" he said then laughed "anyways why are you here?"  "You told me you were home alone so I decided to come check on you, because that's what friends do don't they?" He said asking "yes, thank you I was about to come visit you as soon as I woke up" I replied "well I came here so there's no need to" he said I chuckled and walked into the kitchen and put the knife back.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded and walked over to the pantry "what am I supposed to eat there's nothing here" he said worried  "oops guess I have to go shopping" I replied giggling to myself.

I walked upstairs into my bedroom and pulled out this mini safe and put my code in and opened it and there was two-thousand dollars in there I've been saving up since I was thirteen. I grabbed a hundred bucks out and locked it back up.

I walked back downstairs to find John watching tv "you ready, I wanna be home before sunset it gives me the creeps to be out at night" I said and he just laughed and turned the tv off and I walked outside and waited for him to come out as well so I could lock the door behind him.

John's vehicle was on my family's driveway. It was a crappy run down looking truck and I could tell he had probably bought third hand from monster truck drivers or idiots who play Chicken on dirt roads. This thing was going to be the death of me. Obviously by the look on my face, he could see the weariness. John just chuckled,

"It's safe, I promise."

"Are you sure?" I may trust Jonathan but I think the exception of this death car might be breaking the bond of our friendship if we get into a accident.

"Yes. As long as you don't move around that much." He laughed. I sternly looked at him then proceeded to punch him in the arm. "Ouch . . . really? Again?" John pouted his bottom lip, I merely rolled my eyes and cautiously sat myself in his car.

A few breakdowns, me mentally praying to god and John  swerving around a pick up truck after fifteen minutes later, we arrived to the local shops practically unscathed. A little traumatised but safe all the same.