Chapter 16/ is it love.

Omg guys this is where the relationship begins.

Michael P.O.V
I woke up in my bed. I'm sick of being alone I want someone I can cuddle.

I sighed getting up and headed downstairs, Emelie was still asleep and I was okay with that because she sleeps so peacefully.

I made her toast and tried not to burn it. I placed it on the plate and got her a flower out of someone's garden I killed them so they wouldn't notice, I felt like doing something  nice for Emelie because she helped me the other day when a cop shot me eight times.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I got prepared for Emelie. She peeked her little head into the room "morning Emelie" I greeted politely and she said good morning back I then led her to the kitchen table and made her sit down. "Michael what's all this for?" She asked looking at me "because you helped me the other day I'm being nice" I smiled under my mask.

She began eating her toast and I stood there watching her.

"Michael" she looked up at me nicely.

I nodded "why are you so nice to me? No guy has been nice to me since you know everything happened" she looked away before I opened my mouth to speak.

"Because you don't deserve any of that, you deserve someone who loves you in every way possible" I smiled under my mask. She nodded then ate her toast, after she finished eating she stood up and carried it to the sink and washed it before heading to the couch and I followed her.

I sat next to her she turned the tv on but she wasn't interested in that neither was I, "Michael can you take your mask off for me" she asked and put her hand on my hand I flinched at this sudden movement "I'm ugly" I said in shame and looked away "you are not ugly" she said trying to make me feel better, "y-you haven't s-seen me so you c-can't judge me to call me not ugly" I said turning back to her.

She nodded in agreement "still you know you should show me" she had a big grin on her smile.

I nodded.

I took it off not wanting to express my ugly face to her, when I took it off her draw literally dropped and she blushed redder then a tomato. "U-uh Michael y-you a-are not u-ugly" she slowly said looking at my face. Did she think I was ugly or cute.

Emelie P.O.V
Michael had taken off his mask and oh my god he was cuter then his personality. he had bright greyish eyes that glimmered in the sunlight he had big lips that I just wanted to press mine against. He had a jawline he had a few scars here n there on his face but they where only tiny.

He was handsome not ugly he was probably one of the cutest guys I've ever seen. I didn't even realised I bit my lip till he looked at me strangely "why are you biting your lip?" He asked I immediately stopped and looked the other direction.

I then jumped onto Michael's lap when I heard thunder and rain. A thunderstorm had just started. Michael was laughing and I crossed my arms and looked at him. "Not funny" I looked at him.

"Kinda is em" he just gave me a nickname. I blushed he pulled me closer to his chest and wrapped his big arms around my small body and held me close while I snuggled into his chest.

I fell asleep in his arms and he carried me upstairs and placed me in Judith's bed, and went downstairs and left me asleep for two hours.

When I woke up I forgot where I was the rain and thunderstorm was still going on.

I stood out of bed and rubbed my arms because of the cold air. I looked around the dark room that lit up because of the lightening.

I stood back a bit and tripped over a mini round ball and stumbled back a bit and fell through the window doing a backwards roll but grabbed onto the ledge holding on with my dear life, the rain poured on me and I was drenched.

I screamed for Michael's attention and he came running up the stairs and arrived to my aid.

He tried pulling me up but if he did I would cut my stomach on a piece of glass "hold on Emelie I'm going to catch you from the bottom" he said running out of the room I looked down and gulped if he dosen't catch me I'll die.

He got under me "Emelie let go" he shouted making me more wanting to hold on "you will drop me" I shouted back "no I won't trust me with everything" he shouted I looked down into his eyes he had a look of worry.

I didn't want to let go until I slipped I screamed and closed my eyes thinking these where my last moments. But I then fell into strong arms and I sighed in relief and grabbed on tightly to Michael's body.

He placed me down. He wasn't wearing his mask and I was glad he didn't need to.

We were both drenched "thanks Michael" I thanked him he nodded his head. We stared at each other for a long time before he leaned in and pressed his rough but sweet lips against mine I kissed him back. He put his hand behind my neck and on my lower back and pushed me closer to him and that deepened the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck which I had to stand on my tippy toes to do so.

We kissed for about 1 minute till we broke apart because I was shaking "let's get you warmed up" Michael said caring and swooped me up because I was still in shock of what just happened.

He carried me upstairs and into the bathroom and placed me on the toilet seat.

He turned the water on for the bath. First the hot then adjusted the cold. I hugged and kissed him he then left the room and I hopped into the bath relaxing at the warmth of the bath.

I laid there for ages till I washed my hair and hopped out. I had nothing but drenched clothes that where no where to be seen all I had was a towel I wrapped it around my body and walked out hopping it wouldn't fall off.

I was heading to Judith's room when someone jumped me and I dropped my towel hiding my parts "Michael!" I shouted at him which only formed a smirk on his face "you look better without clothes on" he said coming closer to me and kissing me I then let go of holding on to my parts and wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed for ages.

Till I realised I was naked. I pulled away "uh Michael I need to put clothes on" he looked down towards my chest area and I pushed his face away "oh Emelie you are so cute" he said walking off.

I grabbed my towel and headed into Judith's room changing into tracksuit and a shirt and headed back downstairs.

Michael was sitting down at the couch watching some tv show. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the Mountain Dew out of the fridge and poured myself a glass. And headed back to Michael he was arguing with the tv "oh hi Emelie. This spastic could of run away from the killer but she had to go inside her house" I laughed.

"Well Michael what Would you do?" I asked playfully and sat down next to him.

"I would run to the police station and try and fight the killer" he said looking back to the tv. I looked at the killer who was ten times bigger then the person who was chasing this little guy.

"Okay Michael okay" I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's getting colder, it's going to snow soon" I looked .which means your going to freeze" Michael said looking down towards me.

4 hours later.

I had just finished eating dinner and was washing my hands when two arms had wrapped around my waist I looked down at the hands then a face got snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"Well hi Michael" I kept washing the dishes. Until he seized my wrists and made me turn around to face him.

"Okay. I'm new at this whole relationship thingy" he cupped my cheeks "michael we aren't in a relationship yet" I stated coldly he looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "You'll have to take me on a date and ask me to be your girlfriend before it's real Michael" I cupped his cheek and walked away.

Ouch Emelie. Am I right. Don't worry guys comment down what you think will happen?