Chapter 5/ October 25th

Hello my readers, I hope you enjoy this chapter, because I am enjoying writing this book for Michael Myers Fans out there *Cough I'm a fan cough* anyways there will be some gore in this chapter ok.

Emelie's POV
I walked towards my bathroom door and opened it but I didn't realise that my mum was in there Gross I thought to myself I quickly shut the door and ran out, I grabbed my school bag and walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed my money that was on the bench and shoved it in my pocket and walked out the front and waited for the bus to come and when it did I got on.

All the seats where taken except for one next to guy listening to music so I walked over to him and sat down, he looked at me and smiled I smiled back and turned on my phone and plugged my earphones in and started to listen to music.

I was listening to "I'm not afraid anymore" bye Hasley it was for the fifty shades darker movie which hopefully Cody takes me to see it if not I'll go see it bye myself, I closed my eyes to relax and enjoy my playlist of songs before I got to school, as I was listening I felt someone tapping my shoulder I opened my eyes and took my earphones out and faced the person who was tapping me and it was the guy sitting next to me.

"What?" I asked him unsure of why he tapped me on my shoulder "I was just going to say  " I like your music" he said smiling I could tell he was trying not to laugh "Umm thanks" I said, we finally arrived at school I got out of the bus but stopped when I saw that strange man that looks like Michael Myers, but he's dead.

I stopped staring when I heard my name being called I turned my head and Cody was there smiling "Hey," he said sounding possessively "Hi....why do you sound like that" I said walking away with him we walked past the guy who sat next to me he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I turned my head towards Brad and he grabbed my arm I yelped at this sudden moment and he pulled me behind the school and pushed me up against the wall, "Ow Cody what was that for?" I asked angrily "That guy who is he" he asked me sounding mad "I don't know....him I had to sit next to him.....o-o-on t-t- the bus because all the seats were taken" I said shaking "LIES!" He shouted.

Cody then slapped my face and I fell on me knees and felt warm tears, we have been dating for nine months and already he is being a bossy boyfriend he just slapped me I wanted to get on my feet and punch him but something caught my eye it was that guy that was dressed up as Michael Myers probably trying to scare me.

Cody came down to level with me "I'm sorry Emelie, I didn't mean to hit you, I won't do it again please forgive me" he whispered into my ear as he pulled me into a hug I didn't hug back until he wrapped my arms around him.

"Ding Ding!"

The bell rang so I shot up on my feet and ran off leaving Cody there and ran to my locker and opened it and something fell out I picked it up and it was a note I opened it and it was really long so I shoved it in my bag and shoved my bag in my locker "Emelie you sexy beast, what do we have" I heard john say so I turned around and smirked "We have maths" I said but noticed his smile turned into a worried look.

"What?" I asked "Your face...its.....umm what happened Em?" He asked "Nothing" I said and tried to avoid anymore suspicion I grabbed my maths books and shut my locker and walked to class and sat down, but I forgot john was my partner which meant he was sitting next to me.

I heard books slam down on a table behind me and turned around Cody was sitting behind me and he was mad, so I turned around he grabbed my arm and I yanked it out of his grip and he shook is head no "What" I whispered "Why do you sit next to him?" Cody asked "Because he is my partner" I said with anger but I didn't whisper it I said it and the whole class looked at me.