The Vampire Delinquent

PROLOGUE

•A silent type woman...

•A serious woman...

•A woman that only mind her business...

•A woman who seldom not informed what happened about the object around her.

•A woman who has an angelic and beautiful face. But behind in her physical body was a sleeping delinquent beast.

Her delinquent attitude stay on her mind and it always came out when she face a problem, if it has. While, the sleeping beast came out when her life depends on it.

In the 16th century, the savage Onin War reduced from Philippines to a massive feeding ground. Assuming human forms, demons settled in among mortals to prey on the bloodshed.

A fearless samurai named Kiyomasa,  from the heart of evil and become the demon hunter. Only to  be brutally slain by the oldest, vilest of all demons. To capture the mastermind: Joanna.

But his mission failed. He fall inlove with this Joanna. And the feeling is mutual. They married and lived in the same roof.

Centuries passed, Darkness reign on. A half blood emerge out of nowhere. She pretend to be normal and join the forces with the shadow society known as the council. She sets out to face her ultimate foe: Joanna.

But TRUTH appeared from the hidden walls. The truth from 12th century ago. The truth lies on her. A shocking truth. The truth why did it end up this situation.

Will she be able to fight for what she discovered and face the truth of being succumb of her being a delinquent?

The Vampire
Delinquent

by:   YAMAESIALANA / yamëshalana
DATE STARTED: JAN. 25, 2017