69 Day Warranty | 15

PLEASE VOTE FOR HARRY'S 4TH NIPPLE GOD BLESS AMEN 

H a r r y 

          Someone had gone through my things.

At two in the morning when I had walked groggily into my hotel room it was obvious to me the next day that I was too tired to notice anything. As the only mindset I had was to get under the golden bed sheet that I knew incredibly well. But when I had woken up, the sight of utter disaster met my eyes, and the golden blanket was the last thing in my mind. Drawers that were once attached to the dresser were lying on the floor. The carpet was upturned in the corners of the room, along with the closet doors being evidently broken, lying in pieces all over the tornado struck room.

What the actual fuck happened when I was gone?

Hastily, I sat upwards in my bed. The golden blanket bunched up around my bare waist, telling me that someone had undressed me last night. I noticed that the idea of Elliot being one of the people that could have taken my shirt off didn’t faze me as much as it should. In fact, I noticed me shiver slightly just at the thought of her touching my skin. Sighing, I decided now would be a good time to find a shirt and get out of here.

After finding a door that led to a bathroom, forcing myself to take a shower once seeing the dirt and grime left on me from Elliot and I’s dirt fight, forgetting the action to brushing my teeth, getting fresh clothes out from my suitcase, putting them on, brushing my hair, opening the door to get out, then remembering to brush my teeth, finding a brush, brushing them, and then leaving the room – I found myself standing in front of the TV in the living room in a breathless heap.

“Guys,” I tried to catch my breath, “I have a problem.”

3 out of 4 of my band mates looked at me with a mix of worry and confusion from their spot on the living area sofa. Liam’s legs were over Zayn’s lap as Louis casually typed away on his phone.

Louis glanced up at me, jean-jacket and all, and said; “evidently.”

“I think someone broke into my room when we were gone,” I said in a panic. However, it didn’t come out as serious as I envisioned it due to my lungs currently sucking at being lungs.

That was when Zayn stopped trying to find a suitable angle to see the game from the screen behind me, and gave me an incredulous look.

He gasped, “what?”

“Yeah, it’s crazy. There’s drawers all over the floor and the carpet is just… there.” I ran a hand through my hair, not sure how to explain without sounding more unbelievable than I already was.

“Just... there?” Asked Zayn, just as Louis muttered something about me having too high of an expectation for carpets not just being there, and actually doing something.

“Yeah,” I repeated before taking a breath. “It’s crazy.”

“Look, no one could have broken in,” Louis said after finally putting down his phone. “This hotel has security cameras and you need a key to get in. Plus, we’ve been secretive enough that no one’s bothered our break!”

“Yes, because being out of the house for a day in the open wilderness, counts as being secretive.” I scoff, not believing him.

“It does, Harry.” Liam points out from his spot on Zayn, “From what I’ve heard and with experience, there’s no paparazzi is in the wilderness.”

I made a noise of frustration whilst running my fingers through my hair. Talking with these guys leads to drastic topic change.

Realizing that trying to sort this out with the boys is absolutely hopeless, I tried looking around for Elliot. From my view I could see directly into the kitchen; and realized that she wasn’t anywhere in sight.