9 - ENGLAND!

@Kaya_SantiagoYT: Man's moving to England today with @SageSanti 😁 +Obsessed with matching with Stella 😍

@miniminter: @Kaya_SantiagoYT @SageSanti See you sooon, have a good flight❤😁

@ZerkaaHD: @Kaya_SantiagoYT @SageSanti Wooooo! Best buddies for lyfe now😂✌🏼

@Kaya_SantiagoYT: @ZerkaaHD @SageSanti You know dat🤞🏼

@SageSanti: ENGLAND! The sis, the niece and I are coming to live in you, watch out😈 Goodbye New York😭❤

iMessage between Kaya and Josh:

Kaya: Just got through security, you here? Xxx
Josh: Yep, in the car park. I'll come to the entrance xxx
Kaya: Okay, just grabbing a sandwich etc, want one? Xxx
Josh: Nah just eaten. I'm so excited to see you xxx
Kaya: Me toooo xxxx
Josh: 😊❤

Josh spots the three girls and they spot him. Kaya gives Josh a massive hug and a long kiss. Sage and Josh also share a hug before getting in the car.
"Well done Joshua, in impressed at your car seat skills." Kaya giggles as she examines the way Josh has put in a car seat for her daughter.
"Thank you, instructions are actually very useful." He smiles.
"Straight to your apartment?" Josh asks.
"Yep, could you stick around and help for a little bit and help us move all the stuff in from Tobi's flat?" Kaya asks.
"Of course gorgeous, what you doing about clothes and stuff?"
"Our dad gave us some money to buy some clothes etc and he'll send them and other small pieces over."
"That's just so much hassle, remind me never to move countries." Josh giggles.
"I've always wanted to live in London and now we're here." Sage says excitedly.
"I know Sagey." Kaya smiles back.

"We made good progress today." Sage say standing back to take in Kaya's bedroom.
"We did." Kaya smiles putting her hands on her hips.
"And this little one wasn't as much hassle as I thought she was going to be. You're raising a good child here Kay." Josh smiles hosting Stella up on his hip and giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Thank you, and we can raise her even better." Kaya smiles and that makes Josh's heart skip, he's going to have this child by his side as long as Kaya is. That makes Josh surprisingly very happy.

@Kaya_SantiagoYT: Crew made good progress already! @ZerkaaHD @TobJizzle thank you for doing Stella's room😁 Full apartment tour coming soon❤

@SageSanti: @Kaya_SantiagoYT @ZerkaaHD @TobJizzle Was very impressed considering they're boys👏🏼

@ZerkaaHD: @SageSanti @Kaya_SantiagoYT @Jobjizzle Oi, team 11 years have got this✌🏼

@TobJizzle: @ZerkaaHD @SageSanti @Kaya_SantiagoYT No problem Kiya😊 and of course Josh, man's got you🤞🏼

Josh's little sister Penelope comes over to help with ideas and looks for the living room which are very helpful to Kaya and Sage. Penelope takes an instant liking to Stella who will be her niece. Kaya makes a cup of tea for everyone and they sit and chat for hours. She's truly happy, she never thought she would ever live again or be happy again but Josh and the rest of the boys have shown her what life is really about. Being happy and enjoying the little moments. And she really is happy even when she thought once Ryan died she would never smile or laugh again but when Josh replied to her tweet, everything changed. That's why she's here right now, in her new apartment, in London. And her first night in England was a beautiful one. Josh, Kaya, Sage, Stella and Penelope all went for a walk, Josh showed them the true beauty of the city that is rumoured to be 'chavvy' and full of crime. Kaya smiles down at her daughter, asleep in her arms and knows she'll be raised right, by her and Joshua Bradley. She'll grow up to be a beautiful, kind, caring young lady just like her mother and auntie Sage.
"I love you." Kaya whispers, resting her head on Josh's shoulder and wrapping her fingers around his, pulling him as close as possible as if she would have to let go forever. But she won't, she has him forever now.
Josh stayed over as she wanted the warmth and feel of secureness on her first night in a new place.
"You not going to make sweet sweet love to me as we've not seen each other for a few weeks?" Josh jokes cuddling up to her, Kaya laughs along.
"But it's cold." Kaya fake groans.
"Well it won't be." He smirks whispering into her neck, sending shivers down her spine.
"I see how you want to play Joshua." She smile back and turns to kiss him passionately.
"But you need to learn to be quiet, you live in an apartment building now." Josh teases earning a playful hit off his girlfriend. His girlfriend, calling Kaya that makes Josh so proud and happy.

"Get used to this Josh." Kaya giggles as she gets up out of bed to tend to a crying Stella.
Josh checks the time and it's 4:08am. He groans and gets up to help, if he's going to be Stella's father he needs to be helping Kaya at four in the morning.
He gets Stella's formula ready as Kaya comforts her in her room.
"Here." Josh smiles passing Kaya the bottle then sitting next to her and Stella on the couch.
"Thank you baby." She smiles. "You can go back to bed if you like."
"No, no. If you're up with Stell, I'm up with Stell." Josh smiles and Kaya can't help but feel a deep warm feeling in her heart as she looks at her daughter then to her boyfriend. This is the little family she wanted since she was a little girl.
They've decided to raise Stella as Josh's but once she is old enough to understand or once she's an adult they'll tell her who her real father is. Hopefully she won't think any different of Josh and Kaya. It'll be hard for her but they'll let her know how loved she is everyday, and they'll let her know she's loved everyday until then. They'll be the perfect family, they'll have their own kids some day and complete the family. They've not been together long but when there's a kid involved it gets a lot more serious a lot quicker.
"I love you Stella, sleep tight." Josh says tucking Stella in to sleep again as Kaya watched from the doorway with happiness in her heart and displayed on her face.