14 - Don't Prey On The Easy, Weak People

@KSants23: I've updated my blog for the first time in like a year, it's an emotional one.

Broken hearts.

It really hurts. When someone you shared everything with, shared with your family, your friend, even your daughter does something that horrible to you, it makes you ponder if they really ever did love you. Or was I just a toy to you? Was I easy in your hard time because I was grieving? You meant everything to me Joshua. We shared our love with the viewers and you did this, your ex? Seriously?
all the question I'll never have answers to.
Did you actually even care about me?
Did you love me?
Did you mean to hurt me?
Were you happy?
Was I dumb?
Did you care about Stella or not?
Was she just a downfall to this easy girl you acquired?
Was I just someone to get you back on track?

I can sit here pouring my heart out in this blog post but honestly, I don't think I want the answers to those questions. It would hurt to much to know why you really thought.

Please please don't prey on the easy, weak people. Find someone you truly have a connection with, not just a physical attraction to. If they come with baggage, be careful, be ready.
I love you guys so much, stay safe. Kisses! - Kaya.

@ZerkaaHD: Of course I did.
Yes, so much.
No way, never.
So happy.
No.
I loved her.
No, never.
You did but that wasn't your sole purpose.

@username: @ZerkaaHD if you know, you know😔