15 - Blame Gee

"But it's not okay thought is it Josh?"
"But it can be."
"But it can't be"
"Why not?"
"Because you've done something, and it hurt me."
"And I've apologised."
"Sorry is thrown around nowadays, it means nothing."
"Think about Stella. Please."
"She's my daughter, you've hurt her too. She misses you."

It's silence in their FaceTime call as they try to sort things out. Kaya looks away and out onto London and let's out some tears.

"Are you crying?" Josh asks concerned.
"Yeah, I am."
"I'm literally so sorry Kaya please forgive me, I want to see you."
"Well what you want and what you get are two different things." Kaya says and bluntly ends the call.
She hears Stella start to cry and just thinking about having to take care of her right now makes Kaya cry even more. She's ignoring her baby, what's josh done to her? He's fucked her up bad.
She hears Sage coddling Stella next door and her heart sinks.

"Oh just fuck off Simon, it was a drunk accident. Don't act like it hasn't happened to you!" Josh screams at his housemate as Simon starts to give him some stick.
"Calm down mate." Simon laughs it off.
"No, I won't. I just lost the love of my life because I was an asshole, you're the one who made me come out. Made me lie to Kaya in the first place and you didn't even tell me that Freya would be there." Josh snaps.
"I didn't know she'd be there, blame Gee."
"No, I'm not blaming anyone but myself. It was irresponsible of me to get that drunk. I want to take it all back, I want to have stayed in with Stella and Kaya, my family. I was about to adopt that little girl." He calms down and puts his head on his arm which is laying on the table.

The doorbell rings and Simon goes to answer.
"It's Penelope." He shouts and Josh's sister comes through and cuddles himself, talks to him and does what she does best, comfort people she loves.