18 - Flowers In My Hair

"Is this even going to work Josh. I'm still hurting and I'm confused and I don't know what's going on." Kaya tells Josh as they reach the beautiful villa he rented out for them.
"Like I said, you can leave if you want. I'll pay for you to go, you'll never have to see me again."
"Okay." She says taking a deep breath and going to put the kettle on to make tea.
"We can do anything you want here, I just want to show you I really do love you and I know I fucked up." Josh tells her following her.
"Josh, thank you. Stop worrying so much, you talk to fast when you're worried." She smiles slightly and kisses him on the cheek on the way to get the milk from the fridge.

"Sometimes I just wanna leave it all and go travelling, see parts of the word people don't really get to see. But Stella always comes first, that's your job as a parent, to put your child in front of your desires and dreams." Kaya explains whilst the couple are sat on pool loungers.
"I get it, I would take you two anywhere to to watch you smile." Josh replies.
"You don't have to take us anywhere to make us smile. You light is both of our lives and I think I'm willing to give this a second chance. But I hope you understand that if you do anything like that again, I'm moving away as soon as I hear."
"Thank you Kaya, I won't fuck it again. I promise I want you two in my life more than anything. More than Freya, more than any of this. If I lost everything apart from you, I'd still have a smile on my face everyday." Kaya tears up and these words.
"You have such a way with words Joshua." She smiles and gives him a kiss.

@KSants23: Flowers in my hair, demons in my head. It's my frekin bday m9 #24 #Hawaii 🥂 🌺 🍾

 It's my frekin bday m9 #24 #Hawaii 🥂 🌺 🍾