17 - I Kept My Promise

@KSants23: It's my birthday today, struggling to get out of bed. Depression is hitting hard, started on some medication. Still missing my baby girl💔

@SageSanti: @KSants23 Happy Birthday gorgeous❤️💜Kaya gets loads of birthday messages and replies to some

Kaya gets loads of birthday messages and replies to some. She's not happy, Josh promised that on her twenty-forth birthday he would take her to Hawaii. He told her he'd show up at her apartment with a bunch of lilacs, her favourite flower, make her breakfast and then they would jet off to Hawaii. But I guess that's not happening.

As she forces herself out of bed and goes to check her mailbox she sees an envelope, much like the one that contained the letter Josh's sent her last week. It has 'Kaya' with a heart fancily written on the front. Inside is a note and two plane tickets.
LDN Gatwick to Honolulu International Hawaii is what they read. Kaya's heart starts beating fast in her  chest as she opens the note.
I kept my promise. I'm outside in my car if you want it. If you're not out here by 11:00 am I'll assume you don't want this. I would've put lilacs in here but they would've got squashed.
I love you Kaya, please give me a chance, you can leave at any point you like. I won't stop you.
-Josh

A tear falls from her eye and her hand covers her mouth in shock. she checks her phone and it's 10:49am, she still has time. It needed no debate after this for some reason, he still went out of his way to book these on the off chance she might go. And she will. She may as well, what has she got to lose?

She jogs down the stairs, her bare feet padding on the reception floor on her way outside. Like he said, Josh is sat there in his car, waiting. He clocks his head and sees the girl who has his heart and steps out with a bunch of lilacs.
"Joshua, you didn't have to." She walks towards him, tearing up. He hands come up to her mouth as she jogs over and engulfs him in a hug.
"I felt like I did. So you're coming?" He asks with a small, hopeful smile.
"Of course I am silly." She smiles and leans in for a sweet kiss.
"Go pack some things then, and we'll go." He grins and plants a kiss on her cheek. "Can I come up."
"Sure." She breaths and leads him up to her apartment.

@KSants23: Um turn of events... I'm going on holiday? Updates soon, idk either😂👌🏼💜

 I'm going on holiday? Updates soon, idk either😂👌🏼💜

@SageSanti: @KSants23 What? Txt me rn

@KSants23: @SageSanti Kk, bit confused myself lol

@ZerkaaHD: LDN 🛫🛬 Hawaii

@username: @ZerkaaHD wait are you and @KSants23 going on holiday together

@username: @ZerkaaHD wait are you and @KSants23 going on holiday together. I'm so confused

@ZerkaaHD: @username @Ksants23 Ye lol idk either, all will be explained soon don't worry :)

"I love you too." Kaya says snuggling beside Josh.
"Good." He smiles and rubs her arm with his hand, giving her many kisses.