Viktuuri week: Mafia au

2nd day of Viktuuri week I just chose randomly

Mafia au

It wasn't often that the mafia boss, Viktor Nikiforov, went on the job himself. He was the one who sat back and dealt with paperwork.

But this time, everything was on stake and he couldn't risk people screwing up, so he decided to go himself.

There was a man, dangerous more than anything, assassin, skilled and careful. But Viktor was better, so he was able to trace him. 

He's been watching him for quite some time now and he was ready to strike. It wasn't until late night, when the black haired man was walking through the busy streets of Russia, sighing that his life sucked. He was taking college classes and he was good at it, though his studies were hard to deal with. 

Two books he was carrying - Matematics and Sociology - were the worst subjects for him. No matter how much he tried to understand Maths, it just wasn't his thing. He was aware he was Asian, so stop with stupid stereotypes that every Asian is good at Maths!

Sociology wasn't his thing either, he sucked at socializing, he was bad with people in general - at least that is what he thought Sociology was about. 

The male sighed as he pressed the two heavy and thick books more to his chest. The winters in Russia were hell for people who didn't grow up around there and being Japanese, where everything was warmer, didn't help. 

His name was Katsuki Yuuri and he was 23 years old. He was a normal college student and felt tired. Who wouldn't?

Yuuri saw the opportunity when he saw an shortcut through a dark alleyway. Sure he was unnoticable among the people, he didn't stand out, he was nothing special.

He just hoped, he wouldn't meet any drunks along the way throught the alley. 

Yuuri just took a deep breath, before with quick steps started walking through it. 

"Now I got you," a soft voice with sharper intention said as the man pressed the other into a wall, making the black haired male drop both books into heavy snow. 

Yuuri's eyes went wide behind the blue frames of his glasses as he started shaking from fear. "W-What?"

"Don't play innocent, I know who you are," the silver haired male replied and smirked, finally having his target by the neck in helpless position. 

"W-Who am I?" Yuuri had no idea what was happening, all went to fast. His eyes started tearing up, he was on the verge of crying. 

"Wow, good acting," the Russian smirked. His voice was filled with heavy accent and Yuuri understood some of it, not a lot. He was getting better at Russian though. 

"What acting?!" Yuuri exclaimed as he felt the sharp and cool metal next to his neck. His eyes went even wider when he realized it was a knife. "I didn't do anything, I swear!" 

"45 confirmed killings, 9 confirmed rapes, 2 terrorist attacks? Do you want me to go on?" the silver haired male smirked. "And you're done, you're not doing that anymore," 

"W-What?" Yuuri's voice shook. "I've done nothing of that!"

"Liar," Yuuri was pushed into a wall even more, now it already hurt.

"P-Please stop," Yuuri's voice was weak, his legs gave up on him, so the other's hands were the only thing holding him up. "I'm innocent, I-I swear,"

Viktor's eyebrows raised at the good acting he other put up. Viktor could always spot liars and this time he was blinded by hatred, maybe he didn't see it?

Viktor with one hand slowly took out the picture of his target and compared it to the male. His eyebrows knotted together as he scanned both and ended up sighing. 

"Wow such misunderstanding," he let go off Yuuri, which made the other fall to the ground, coughing and holding his neck, trying to breathe. 

"I must've switched the people and attacked the wrong person," he shrugged. "I'm only human, though,"

Yuuri still looked at the man in horror, when Viktor did something unexpected. "Hey, Yuuri, want to get some coffee?" 

"W-What?" Yuuri's eyes widened. "How do you know my name?"

"The name tag on your books," he shrugged. Viktor put the knife back to his pocket and helped the other to stand up. Yuuri was still unsure and just grabbed the books, before slowly started moving backwards, his eyes never leaving the other man's.

Then once he was sure, the distance between them was enough that he couldn't catch him, he started running and didn't look back. Yuuri unlocked his apartment and locked it right away. Let the books fall out of his hands and let out a shaky breath, not realizing how little stamina he had from not exercising at all.

College was though.

"Wow nice apartment, Yuuri," the same cheerful voice he heard just moment ago said. His eyes widening again as he looked at the same man as before. 

"H-How?" 

"I'm trained for this, besides, you left the window open, someone might climb in," the man smirked. "You should be careful,"

Yuuri tried opening the door again, but a hand stopped it from opening. "You still haven't answered my question, it's not nice to leave someone waiting like this,"

"I-I..-" he was just utterly confused that moment. "I don't even know your name,"

"Oh right, sorry," he smiled. "My name is Viktor Nikiforov and I'm the leader of Russian mafia," he said and left Yuuri more surprised than he was. 

"But, Yuuri, now that you know that, you have no choice, but to go with me,"

~

Monday: Royal au, which I switched up a little bit

Tuesday: Mafia au

Wednesday: Snow Queen au

Thursday: Assassin au

Friday: Neko au

Saturday: Soulmate au

Sunday: Demon au