Drake Hamilton: Mr. Break Your Heart

Back in 2010.

Back when I was known to be Mr. Heart Breaker.

2010, was my year of playing and enjoying my young teenage life.

I must admit, I was really a player back then. I could even have a fling-relationship for just half of an hour. I can get a new girl every other day. My longest relationship back then didn't even last a month. Whenever I'm with someone then met a new girl whom I think is hot and I should date that girl, I'll dump my girlfriend to date the new one. (Of course, I don't wanna be called a cheater! Cause technically I'll dumped the other girl before I start flirting with the new one! And oh, also because I don't wanna ruin my reputation! Haha! It was actually a good thing cause all of the girls I dumped, they were still my friends after that)

So let's just say I get pretty bored with my new girlfriends easily that's why I dumped them right away. But that's just one of my silly reasons. But that's not really it, the reason why I dumped them right away is to protect and prevent myself from falling for them and getting hurt. Cause I wanted to keep my heart whole for the girl I wanna spend my whole life with. Sounds corny but it's true. I wanted to give my whole self to the woman who I will truly love someday.

I never was a boyfriend to my exs. I just treat them normaly. Or sometimes just a bit sweet when I just feel like it. It was more like a fling-relationships. I was young back then. You can't blame me for just playing around. I kept my heart guarded and secured. Falling in love was never in my mind. I don't really ask a girl out. Most of the girls that I dated, they were the ones who asked me to be their boyfriend. And knowing me, of course I would agree since I just can't live without having and being on a relationhip. (Of course, I have high standrads! Haha! I only date the hot and pretty ones back then) let's just say I'm cocky, so full of myself, And all that shits about being a guy.

I'm that type of guy who says whatever I want, I don't care if I'll offend someone or what, as long as I'll tell them what exactly I feel or think about them, that's all I care about. I'm actually bipolar. I could change my mood in seconds! But don't get me wrong, I could easily be turned in a good mood.

I could say that I'm not just your typical guy. I may have some good looks but I have an attitude. Well, you can't really have it all. Right? No ones perfect. I could get pissed so easily. But it's also easy to make me smile or laugh. I'm not that serious looking! Haha!

Even though I have some badass attitude, I could still say I'm friendly! I smile at anyone. I talk to anyone and everyone! I guess I'm just pretty sociable. And funny as well. I guess that's one of the reasons why girls wants to date me. (Told ya I'm so full of myself)

I had dark blonde. With blueish-green eyes. I have a dimple as well. My hair was long back then. (Just like Zac Efron's hair when he started out) haha! That was in back then!

I was around 5'11 as well. With an average body of a teenager. But I swear I could hypnotized you with just one glance. (Hahahah!! Die Drake! Lmao)

So let's go back with my heartbreaker days!

Hmm, I certainly do believe that "What Drake wants, Drake gets".

No matter what it takes, I'll find a way just to get it. Let's just say that I myself became a home wrecker, I stole a girl from this guy. But technically I didn't asked for her to do that, I just flirted with her and used a bit of my charm. Then next thing I know was she dumped her boyfriend for me. Haha. Not my fault. She fell too easily. All the girls that I have dated should have known that I wasn't really into having some serious shits with them. Nor I didn't had sex with them. (Of course I also want my first time with someone I love)

To be honest, I actually don't have any idea on how many girls what I dated. I know I've dated a lot, and some of them I don't recall their names already. I have kissed a lot as well too. But that doesn't matter. I am still longing for the day to find a girl who could make me crazy in love with her.