Tour bus antics;)

Hia my lovelies. The next chapter of my book is coming up now...:)

"Wow!" I said looking at my home for the next year. I looked at Harry smiling at down at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he pulled me and Scarlet on the bus. I was holding Louis and Harry's hand, Scarlet was holding Niall and Harry's hand. We both smiled at each other as we were yanked onto the bus. "Wow!" I said again taking in the inside. Blue lights every were, big sofas, akitchenette, beds on top of each other and a door right at the back of the bus which I guess is were we would all hang out and get up to stuff...;) I ran to the beds that were all stacked on top of each other. I threw my bag on the bed above Harry's. Scarlet had chosen the bed above Niall's. I looked over and all the boys were sitting computably, taking all the room I might add, on the sofa's. Inoticed that Harry was the only one sitting up with nothing on his lap. He was only  holding a phone, so I took my opportunity and jumped on his lap snuggling up in his chest. "Hey babe, whatsgoing on?" I said as I winked at him. "Nothing love, just checking Twitter." I leaned in a bit more as the bus started moving, remembering that I woulden't see my family for another month! "Boys, can we watch a film please?" I said batting y eyelashes at them. "Yeah, go on then. In the back room tho, bigger TV" Louis said getting up. Harry lifted me off his lad and we walked, hand in hand I might add, to the back room. I walked in and all I saw was a huge flat screen TV sitting on the wall. It was all blue with green lights and massive, comfy sofa's. I pulled Harry with me onto the sofa shouting "Louis come sit by me!" Louis jumped over the sofa and landed on the floor. He got up dusted himself off and came and sat by me. "What shall we watch them my boys?" I asked raising my eyebrows at them all. "The Woman In Black!" Liam said shaking the DVD case in frount of my face. "Ok, but I get to hold Harry and Louis hand if I get scared" I said smiling at them both. We all giggled and started up the film. 

"OMFG!! That was THE scariest film in the world! I'm not going to sleep tonight I'm telling you now!" I shouted at the boys and scarlet. They all looked at me and burst out laughing. I looked at the clock on my phone. Shit it's 2:05am! "Boys I'm off to bed, it's 2 in the morning!" I said getting up from the sofa full of boys, and Scarlet o course, and walking to the door. "Ok, we will be there now" They all called after me. I walked to my bed and grabbed my PJ's. I went to the bathroom ad got changed. Bloody hell even the bathroom is nice on here. I giggled to myself. I walked out a bit dazed and walked into Harry knocking him onto the floor. He pulled me down with him. ThanksHazza! To make it even better all the boys walked out of the back room to find me lying on top of Harry grinning like a stupid person. "What do we have here then boys?!" Louis said grinning evilly. I shot him a look and got up. "Sorry Styles, didn't mean to knock you over." I said giggling. "It's okSmith, I didn't mean to pull you on top of me." He replied. "Or did he?!" Zayn said laughing his ass off. I shot him a look at walked off towards my bed. "Night Scarlet babe." I shouted when everyone was in bed. "Night hunny." She replied. "Night boys." I said waiting for their replies. "Night Lotty night Scarlet." They all said together. 

I woke up to a very loudly snoring Louis. Oh shut up Lou I said to myself. I can't sleep, The Woman In Black is gonna get me, Louis won't shut up ad the bus is fucking loud to! Oh I know how i'll get to sleep. I slid out of my cover and pulled back to curtain. I leand over the sid eof my bed and pulled back the curtain of the boy that was under me. I slid into the bed and upder the covers closing the curtain behind me. I snuggled up to his warm chest and falling sound asleep. Perfect. 

Hope you guys like it. Going to leave you with a cliff hanger;) 

Love you guys xx<3