Chapter 33

After about 20 to 30 minutes of driving and agonizing silence, Harry decides to speak up. 

"I uhm.. I'm sorry about Liam." 

"What do you mean?" I ask looking up at him. 

"Well...I- I know you really loved him and all, but--"

"I didn't love him, I could of but...things happen." I frown.

"He'll uhm.. he'll come around." Harry says. I look up at him again and he looks at me.

"Sorry for beating your boyfriend up." He shrugs. I roll my eyes. I was not going to lie, every time I saw Liam I always blush and my heart always races but what he did was not okay. I come to my senses and realize I dated Keane as a rebound and he did the same with me. We used each other to rebound from Liam and Chloe and now that we're apart, things should go back to normal. I'm still a bit hesitant to give Liam another chance, but I doubt he even wants to try after that show that happened earlier.

"I heard you moaning last night." He says changing the subject completely. 

"What?" I say, I knew exactly what he was talking about but I refuse to admit that.

"You were moaning my name before screaming it and crying." Harry says.

"What? No." I say

"You had a wet dream didn't you." I wasn't sure what a wet dream was and I was also afraid to ask him what it was because I didn't want him to laugh at me, "You don't know what a wet dream is do you?" Harry reads my mind. I look up and out the window trying not to make eye contact with him. This was beyond embarrassing. I could of sworn Harry had a keen sense of smelling fear and someone being uncomfortable and he uses that to his advantage. 

"A wet dream is when you dream that I'm fuc.king you. Hard." Harry says, his hand goes to my thigh and I feel my heart speed up and my stomach turn, "Back at that catholic school...the little girls never spoke about their fantasies with boys?"

I shake my head. Back at my school, the little girls didn't have to fantasize because they did it. 

"They never fantasized about a man touching them like this?" Harry says sliding his hand higher. I tense up and he chuckles and removes his hand. I hate him, not for removing his hand but for the stupid little joke he just played. "Did they? I've never met a girl from a Catholic school, so I'm curious to know what girls from there are like..

"No. The girls from my school weren't...they weren't...they were different." The girls at my school were wild, and then during school they were saints I never understood why they didn't just rebel all together, there were constant parties being thrown by none other than Elizabeth, the pastor's daughter.

"Were the brainwashed into not having a sex drive or something?" He says. 

"They had sex drives." I blurt out. Harry raised his brows and smirked, 

"Tell me more." 

"Well...erm...that is why my mother doesn't want me here, she thinks i'm going to become a wh.ore and immediately have 7 kids, the girls at my school were party chicks, and the one who threw the parties was this girl named Elizabeth, we all called her Eli, Elizabeth was my best friend at the school but uhm.. Keane was my overall best friend, so it was Eli, Keane and I and we all hung out everyday during lunch.." I explain. 

"For someone who hasn't spoken for a while is talking up a storm now aren't you...but continue, I can't say I'm not interested."

"Anyway...So Eli is the pastor's daughter, but she would throw the parties at her house while her father wasn't home for church services and mission trips she'd never go to. Pastor Thomas was kind enough to allow her to stay in Michigan during mission trips...but one time, I went to the party and I saw Keane and her having sex.." I frown remembering that time, "So it became a trend, the girls would go around having sex because it was a fu.cking trend and one time at a party, that I snuck out to at 2AM, we were playing truth or dare and the dare was to have sex with a guy named Reese but I denied and they all called me prude and laughed and pointed fingers.."