Chapter 68

I feel my stomach turning, and a hot ache rising from the pit of my stomach to my throat. I snap myself awake and shoot out of the bed running to the bathroom, lifting up the toilet and puking whatever I had eaten. Harry and I must have fallen asleep after showering after se.x last night cause all I had on was a pair of underwear.

"I hate this so incredibly much." I groan, puking once again. I get up from the floor flushing the toilet and wash my hands and mouth then walk back to the room to find Harry sitting up on the bed, he had his elbows propped on his crisscrossed knees, allowing him to hold his head up, both hands cupping his own cheeks and his eyes closed. 

"Do you need anything?" He groans. 

"no," I answer softly. 

As I make my way out of the room I hear Harry shout my name 

"Where are you going?" 

"Downstairs to sleep there, I think it's best we stay away from each other, I don't want to bother your sleeping," I answer him softly. I feel a hand grab me and eventually, he picked me up. 

"We need to talk tomorrow before seeing my parents and telling them, for now, sleep with me. Your boyfriend. When I'm next to you I feel like I can protect you and the baby. If you're away from me, I get anxious. So please, it's my fault I didn't get you plan B so with that being said, I will gladly go through whatever you're going through, it's only fair." He says pressing his forehead against mine. I smile and nod as he lays me down on the bed, he walks around me and lays down as well, shutting off the lamp he had turned on earlier. 

"Get some rest." He says pulling me to his chest, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, as if he feared to ever let go. 

After getting ready to meet with Harry's parents, I walk downstairs to see him setting up the table. 

"What's this?" I ask as I walk down the stairs. 

"Just something for you." He smiled brightly. He was wearing light blue jeans and black Chelsea boots, as per usual along with a long sleeve black v-neck. I was wearing black jeans with a white blouse and a blue cardigan along with my black boots and a black scarf. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek then sit down at the table, he pours both of us orange juice and serves whatever he had made. I always did love his cooking, he hardly ever did it but when he did it was so flavorful and downright amazing. After we had finished eating, Emelie had come to clean our dishes and Harry and I made our way to the couch where he sat us down for our long awaited 'talk.'

"Well, um Hazel, you're having a baby, that is mine too...cause I made it, well you're making it but like he came out of me and then is coming out of you an--" 

"Harry get to the point what's wrong?" 

"It's going to be stressful for him or her...it...cause...we don't know the sex yet, it'll be hard for it to uhm live in two different places you know, so what if you know you move in here...with...with me..." He says looking directly at me. I almost choke on the juice and look over at him, shocked. 

"Wh-what?" 

"Move in with me."

"Harry..." 

"Hazel listen! We can fix the room however you want it, give it a woman's touch if you must, and the room in the bottom can be for the baby..." 

"Okay.." I chuckle

"Just think about it! I know it's sudden and--wait what?" 

"I said...okay...we'll tell your parents and next weekend, we'll go visit mine and tell them the situation." Harry crouches in front of me and grabs my hand.