Chapter 45

Ian is played by Ian Somerhalder

yeah Ian and Ian. Yeah. Originally it was not supposed to be played by Ian but I like the name Ian so I'm keeping the name Ian. lmfao. hehuehuehuehue

Comment, vote and enjoy! :)

   I turn my dizzy head and look at the dark figure standing in the doorway. Harry was standing there, one hand in his pocket, the other gripping onto the glass. He was wearing the black V-neck, a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black suede chelsea boots.

"Harry, y-you're a mess. Logan can take me home."

"Landon" he corrects me. Sh.it I called him Logan, damn it I'm so drunk, "And Harry, relax buddy, I saw her first."

"I can assure you, I am way more important to her than you will ever be." Harry says walking in the room slowly.

"She never mentioned a boyfriend."

"That's because I'm not her damn boyfriend. I got it from here Logan."

"Landon. Harry stop acting a fool." He says correcting Harry.

"Mhm right."

"I don't want to go with you Harry! You're inconsistent and mean!"

"You heard her bro." Landon say standing up and facing Harry. I lay down and groan, I was so nauseous.

"Bro? Really? Bro? I'm not--what the fu---" Harry sighs. "Look, she's drunk and I know her way more than you do, believe me on that one buddy." Harry chuckles then goes back to being serious again, "Let's make this easy on the both of us Lincoln, and walk out."

"Landon! It is Landon!!" he shouts rolling his eyes in frustration.

"Congratulations. Alright, go now. I'll take it from here."

"No, you will not Harry, you're mean and you said you never wanted to see me again, so I never want to see.....youuuuuuuu again." I say slurring and groaning. Harry shakes his head and face palms himself.

"I'm not leaving her alone. I don't know what you could do to her, I don't even know you."

"Bro" Harry says mimicking Landon, "You don't need to know me, I just witnessed you, giving her tea that she did not want. Have you seen that video? The one where it's talking about consent? It's pretty dumbed down, you'd understand it." Harry says being extra sarcastic than he normally is. Landon launches at Harry but punches the wall instead due to Harry moving out of the way quickly.

"Look what you made me to you halfwit. You made me spill my drink on my jacket." Harry says sighing at the end of his sentence. He places the drink on the nightstand and I sit up watching them both, hoping Harry doesn't kill him. Landon launches at Harry again, but Harry was fast to dodge that punch causing Landon to lose balance.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, when will you learn bro." Harry says shaking his head. Landon once again launches at Harry but pushes a hole through the wall, Harry was quick to duck. He stands up straight as Landon takes his hand out and goes to hit Harry, but Harry grabbed his fist before it could make any contact with him.

"Ah ah ah. Not a smart move." Harry says waving his index finger and shaking his head. Landon goes to hit Harry with his empty hand but Harry grabs that fist as well and sighs, kneeing him in the nuts, hard, I mean I felt it and I have a vag. Landon falls to the ground grabbing his nuts and groaning.

"You know, this could of gone a complete different way, but we all make our own choices." Harry says stepping over him and walking up to me.

"Let's go." Harry says extending his arm for me to grab his hand. I stayed looking up at him.