Chapter 49

Chapter Songs: Love Don't Die - The Fray
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Also, smug Harry Styles is right above ;)

I also want to apologize for being ghost. Ive been working sooo much :( anyway!! Comment, Vote and Enjoy!!

(Hazel Pov)
I felt his warm, minty yet swollen lips on mine. Everything around me dissolved and I completely forgot where I was. All I focused on was him, his lips against mine, one of his hands cupping my cheek, and the other wrapped around my neck. Wait? This is wrong. I immediately pull away and step back.

"W-What was that for?" I ask him uncomfortably. He stood there with a smug look on his face. His pink lips smirking and his eyes almost as a squint, he looked so attractive. Dammit Hazel get that out of your head.  "Wipe that stupid smile off of your face."

"No." He smirks.

"Harry now is not a moment to smile! You're so selfish! You couldn't stand seeing your brother and I actually--"

"Going nowhere! You guys were going absolutely and positively going no where! I don't understand why you still think that you would of been happy! He's married!!" Harry shouts at me causing everyone around us to look at the scene Harry and I were causing.

"I don't believe you." I say looking down.

"I wish I was lying." Harry says looking down.

"What do you mean married?" I ask him looking up. I wasn't hurt, I didn't know exactly what I felt, I just wasn't hurt, perhaps after everything that's happened with Harry...I'm sort of immune to every emotion that has to do with emotional pain.

"Married, like vows, like what I was going to do a few weeks ago."

"Are you fu.cking kidding me?!" I shout walking past Harry.

"Hazel! Come back!" Harry shouts behind me.

"I'm gonna fu.cking kill him!" I say as I walk toward the exit of the station.

"Oh no you're not, come here!" Harry says  I feel myself being lifted up and then I realize he had picked me and and thrown me over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I shout hitting Harry's back.

"Hazel Rose, that's my job, calm down." Harry says then starts jogging quickly until he's inside a train.

"Put me down." I say sighing. He does so and I fix my clothing and hair.

"I honestly, I can't, first it's Liam and then you and now Ian. You're all so traumatizing!"

"You chose to date us."

"First of all, I only dated Liam, I almost dated Ian and never dated you."

"I was most important."

"Yeah. You were and yet you were also the one who hurt me the most." I snap. Harry rolls his eyes and sighs as the train stops, people get off and I sit down on a now empty seat, I see him sit down in front of me. "This is your stop you know, get off." I say annoyed, I was looking down but watching him through my peripheral. I hear Harry sigh and I look up, he leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees.

"I'm going to take you home."

"No Harry, get off at the next stop please. I don't want to be around any of the Styles brothers, or your friends or anyone. This is ridiculous." I snap.

"I am going to take you home. Do you understand? I'm not going to risk something happening to you ok? So, stop fu.cking fighting me you prissy, hard-headed brat."