Ch 77

(THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER IS NSFW, SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.)

He throws me onto the bed, his bed smelled like old spice and Tom Ford cologne. God he smelled so good. He climbs on top of me and kisses my neck, I look over to my sides as he kisses my neck  and see his muscular and veined arms caging me. I grip onto one of his biceps as he continues to kiss my neck then behind by ear and finally my lips.

"mm fu.ck, I'd never thought i'd get this again. i'd have you." he says breathing down my neck

"yeah you almost didn't play boy. this is your last strike."

"Let me remind you of just how fu.cking bad i missed you and just how bad I won't let you go again."

Mmm that's a little psychopathic but i'm going to go ahead and let it go considering the situation i'm currently in.

He makes his way down my body and lifts up by shirt, kissing his way up to my bre.asts. Taking one in his mouth and sucking gently while pinching my other nippłe with his fingers. i throw my head back in pleasure as he continues. One of his hands make his way down my body, caressing every part of it. He lets go of my brea.st to lick his fingers to then slide them inside me. He flicked his fingers back and forth and thrusted all while pleasuring my brëast with his soft lips and tongue. I let out moans due to his actions. I hate to say this but my ex didn't know where or how to touch me like this. This is one of the things that makes Harry so addicting. He knows what to do.

he lets go of my tît and slides my pants along with pantíes off. My sweater was still on and barely covering my boøbs. He spreads my legs and begins kissing my inner thighs until he makes it to my clît. He began licking gently and sucking all while thrusting his king fingers in and out of me. I kept knotting my fingers into his hair and pulling him closer.

"F.uck!" I moa.n out. He moa.ns into me and the vibration of his deep voice was euphoric.
"God Harry let me cūm!" I grip on to the sheets
He pulls away and chuckles while licking me off of his lips.

"Be my little pet baby." I knew exactly what he meant. I look up at him and nod at his request.
"Verbal hazel rose , you know this."

"Yes, s-sir." i say softly and excitedly. He goes to make his way to his closet and at that moment he turns his head to notice Hades standing at our doorway

"Oh no sir, you need to go to your room. this is a violation of privacy." He then picks up our puppy and walks out only to come back in a few minutes later and make his way to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"If i'm gonna be fingërińg you, then i've got to make sure you don't get any infections no?" he smirks from the bathroom door while drying his hands.
he's perfect, to me.

"Okay baby..

He pulls out some ropes from the four corners of his bed. Each rope has leather cuffs attached to them. He starts by doing my arms and fastening the cuff.

"Is this comfortable for you?"

"Yes sir." I reply

He grabbed what seemed like a feather and slide it across my body causing me to have goosebumps.

"now i'm going to put this on you." he says holding a black blind fold in his hands

"Okay." I say softly

He puts on the blind folds on me and my vision goes dark.

"Can I have my fun now..?" He asks

"Yes," I reply "you may."

a few minutes later i hear some sort of vibration and not even seconds after that, the device was pressed against my c.lit." I let out a mo.an while i feel the vibration.