3

"What's your problem, it's not right to hear others conversations." She said angrily.

"Hey, don't you say that to her. What can she do, I mean, you are talking with me in auto, and telling her not to listen." He replied instead of me.

"Whatever. Uncle stop here, I would get down here." That girl said and got down.

"Thank you." I told that guy, when she left.

"It's okay. I know she is really a headache. Well, I am Rahul Mehra. And you ?" He asked.

"Ruhi Singhania." I told him.

"So who are you paired with ?" He asked.

"Prachi." I told him.

"Lucky you. She is really nice girl. And also works on partner projects. You should be happy that you are not paired with Tanya." He said.

"Who is Tanya ?" I asked.

"That girl." He said, "The same which was with us in this auto."

"Ohh." I said, and then none of us said anything.

I was actually surprised that it was so easy for me to talk with him. And I think that what he said about Prachi was true, she really seemed to be a nice person, but I was not ready to have a friend yet, or I guess I am.

God help me ! I am confused, Dhruv always said that I should have friends, and actually, it's been a while that I had any friends.

I guess, I should actually try opening up. Not all people can be the same. Those people who were in my life in the past, should not have influence on  my present life.

Okay, so it's decided now, I am gonna make friends, starting with Prachi. I mean, maybe, I will only have Prachi as a friend, who knows !

It's about time, Prachi will be here anytime now. I completed my work, and did my homework, so after doing the assignment part today, I will be free. Just as I was thinking about what else is remaining to be done, I heard the bell.

"Coming." I said.

"Heya, how are you ? Ohh sorry, you don't speak." Prachi said just as I opened the door, smirking.

"I am fine. And welcome." I said giving her a smile.

"Ohh, so you can smile. That's great. And you have a nice smile. You should smile often." She said and entered the hall.

"Wow, you have really beautiful house, or should I say bungalow, and also very clean, I must say. Your parents sure must be rich. By the way, where are uncle and aunty ?" She asked, and I felt sad immediately.

"Actually, they ... ummm.. they.. are... dead." I told her and immediately there was water in my eyes.

"What, Oh, Ruhi, I am so sorry. I had no idea. Hey, brighten up girl. Don't cry." She said as she hugged me.

"They died when I was one year old, I don't even remember them." I said, still crying.

"Hey, sweetie, it's okay. Don't cry. I am feeling so bad that I washed up that beautiful smile of yours off your face. Okay, so now I should give you my million dollar smile. But wait, isn't that impossible. Wait we can do surgery, but it will hurt." She said, now acting as if she is thinking very seriously, and I couldn't help myself but laugh.

"Wow, now there's that beautiful smile back on your face. So as a celebration let's start with Reproduction." She said loudly.

And I couldn't stop myself from laughing with what came to my mind as she said that. I was laughing so hard that my stomach was started to pain.