8

After I went inside, I quickly went to my bathroom and cleaned up. After taking a long bath, because this is one the rarest thing to happen. Me getting so much time before going off to college.

After satisfying myself with a nice bath, I got dressed up. I picked out black jeans and yellow tank top and put on earrings and I  was ready.

Later I went down to prepare myself a nice breakfast, which was toast and butter. I mean who am I kidding, I would never make myself breakfast.

And though I thought I had enough time left, but then I heard honking from outside.

So I went outside to check who it was, to find Virajas there, on his bike, looking smoking hot. I don't know why I always have to say that. I mean he is just another guy, like Rahul. But I just can't help it.

"If you are done day dreaming, are you ready ?" Virajas said.

"Yeah, I am. But isn't it early to leave for college. I mean we still have like one hour left." I said.

"I know, but I am hungry and want to have something to eat first. And I am pretty sure, you also want to. So let's get going." He said smiling.

And though I had a toast and butter, the idea of having something nice to eat did sound good.

"Yeah, I am coming. Just let me take my bag." I said.

So I went inside to get my bag. And then got on his bike and we were on our way to... . Wait, I have no idea where.

"Where are you taking me ?" I asked him.

"Someplace good." He said.

"Okay, but please no KFC. I am bored of going there always." I said.

"It is far more better than KFC. You will see." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Don't worry. You are gonna love it. I promise." He said.

And after about 5 minutes we stopped at a house.

"Whose house is it ?" I asked.

"My girlfriend's." He said smiling.

"What ?" I said loudly.

"You are gonna love her." He said as he knocked.

And I thought I would be greeted by a hot girl but instead I saw a old lady.

"Ruhi, this is my Nani (Granny). And Nani, this is Ruhi." He said.

"It's so nice to meet you dear." She said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"So this is the girlfriend you were talking about ?" I whispered to Virajas.

"What did you think ? I was just joking. I already told you I am single." He said smiling.

"Well she seems really sweet." I said.

"She is." He said.

"But why are we here ? I thought we were going to have breakfast." I asked.

"We are. She is an awesome cook. And I was in no mood to have outside food." He said as we entered her house.

"But isn't it like imposing on her ?" I asked.

"No it isn't. She loves cooking. And anyways I wanted her to meet you." He said as we sat at the dining table.

"But why ?" I asked.

"I bring all my friends to meet with her. That's why." He said.

"But isn't it too early to meet with your family." I asked confused.

"Is it ?" He asked as if he was shocked to hear me say this.

"Yeah, I mean, isn't it a little too obvious. We just started talking like yesterday. Rather only a few hours. " I said.

"Yeah it has only been a few hours since we started talking, but you yourself said that you feel like you have known me much longer than just a few hours, right." He said smirking.

"Wow, you really are something. " I said laughing.

"Was it a sarcastic statement ?" He asked, confused.

"No, it wasn't. It was actually really sweet of you." I said honestly.

"Great." He said giving me his cute smile.

"Anyways, I should go help Nani." I said and left.

"What are you doing here honey ?" Nani asked.

"I just wanted to help you with breakfast. So what can I do ?" I asked her.

"Oh sweety, you don't need to do anything. Go and talk with Veer. I will bring the food soon." She said.

"But Nani, I can talk with him anytime. And I really wanted to help you. I will take the plates." I said.

"You are such a darling." She said.

"So where are the plates ?" I asked and she pointed me to the plates.

So I took the plates and as I was on my way out, Virajas came.

"Maybe I should help too, you know." He said smiling.

So later we both helped Nani, and then sat to eat.

"Wow, this is so good." I said.

"Really Nani I missed having the food you made." Virajas said.

"I am just happy you two liked it. Now you should hurry or else you would be late for college." She said.

"Yeah, you are right." Virajas said.

So after having the breakfast, we both were ready to leave.

"I am really sorry that we couldn't help you with the cleaning." I said.

"It's okay dear. I am just happy I got to meet you." She said.

"Ruhi, we should get going now. Will meet you soon Nani. I love you." Virajas said starting his bike.

"It was nice to meet you Nani. You should come to our house sometime. My brother would love to meet you." I said as I was leaving.

"Yeah, sure dear. I would also love to meet your brother. He must be as sweet as you." She said.

"Yeah, he is. Okay bye." I said as I sat on the bike, and then we were off to college.

"Your Nani is so sweet." I said to Virajas.

"I know right. And I am happy she liked you too." He said.

"I just hope though, we aren't too ate for college." I said.

"We won't be." He said as he increased the speed and in just a few minutes we reached college.

As we reached college, Virajas parked his bike and we made our way to the class.

"So would be like to sit with me today ?" Virajas said smiling.

"No I won't sit with you. What made you think I would like to sit with you ?" I said angrily.

"Really ?" He said with a little sadness in his voice.

"No idiot, I was just joking. I would like to sit with you today. And I promise it won't be like the last time." I said smiling.

"Wow, I thought you were serious the first time. Anyways, let's take a sit before our sir comes." He said as he made his way to one of the empty benches.

"Yeah." I said as I followed him and sat next to him.

"I am really glad we are past you hating me. It is really nice to know you." He said.

"Yeah, I am glad too. And I am sorry for being so rude to you before. It's just something from my past which makes me act that way." I said.

"It may sound wrong, but I am happy you were scared last night. Or else how would this have happened, right ?" He said rubbing the back of his head, not asking me about my past.

"Yeah, it sure sounds wrong. But I am happy too." I said, and just then our sir entered the class.