5

"Hello you." He said again as he was continuing to close the distance between us.

"He..l.. hello." I stuttered.

"Hmmm, nervous. What are you nervous about headphone girl ?" He asked as he stopped walking when he was satisfied with the distance between us, which I must say, was very less.

"I am not nervous." I finally got myself together and spoke.

"Hmmm, is that so. Anyways, your Ruhi, right ?" He said further.

"Well you see that's not a surprise, you are the girl who is always late for every class. Everyone in the class knows your name." He told me the obvious.

"Ohh."

"Well you always come with your boyfriend, then how come today you are alone ?" He asked.

"First thing, he is not my boyfriend, he is my brother. And secondly, why do you need to know this ?" I asked, a bit irritated now.

"Well, I wanted to make sure my girlfriend is single." He said smirking, and God, as handsome as he, what he said angered me.

"Hmmm, is that so. Well who said that I am your girlfriend ?" I asked angrily.

"It seems that you are right. So then, what do say wanna be my girlfriend, Headphone girl." He said smiling.

"Hey you mister, don't you dare think that I would want to be your girlfriend ever. Just clear out that misunderstanding of yours." I shouted.

"We will see." He replied and started walking.

Though at present I was irritated to the core, but I had to follow him anyways because it was the only way to college.

He did not say anything further as we continued to walk to the college.

Once I reached my class, I looked around to see if any of the benches were empty. And unfortunately, only one bench was empty, and that too the one where that guy was sitting.

He saw me, and gave me a cute smile. And I looked around again to see if I could find Prachi, but she was no where to be seen. Maybe she skipped college today.

"Yeah, take all the time you want to find yourself a sit Ruhi. It's not like the class is gonna start anytime soon."  Mr. Mehra said.

And I hurriedly made my way towards the only sit remaining and sat across him. And Mr. Mehra started with his lecture.

"Couldn't stay away from me, huh." That guy said, nudging my arm.

"Its not like I had a choice to choose a sit." I said and started paying more attention to the lecture.

"Anyways, my name is Virajas." He said.

"As if I am interested in knowing your name." I said.

"I don't get it. Why are you being so rude. I was just telling you my name." He said.

"I really have no interest in talking with you. So if you don't mind can I concentrate." I said.

"Yeah sure. Concentrate all you want. I won't be disturbing you now."  He said, and sure enough he didn't disturb me the rest of the lecture.

I actually felt a little bad for how I acted, but that didn't mean that I was gonna say sorry.

After the lecture, he quickly got up and left and joined the rest of his gang. And I was sitting alone on the bench now.

"Hey Ruhi." I heard a guy call my name, so I turned around and saw Rahul smiling at me.

"No Prachi today, huh. I just wanted to know what was Virajas talking with you about ?" He asked.