4

"Shit, shit, shit shit shit shit shit." Prachi kept repeating.

"Cool down Prachi, it's totally okay. Don't worry." I tried to calm her down.

"What ! It's not okay, not at all. He should not have heard that. I am feeling stupid now. But, it was also entertaining." She said grinning and then started laughing loudly.

"And here I thought that you were really embarrassed." I said.

"Why would I be ? It was nothing bad. I was talking about the diagram. But seriously, I am feeling bad for your hot brother." She said.

"Yaa, me too. And don't call him hot, he is my brother." I said, and both of us started laughing again.

"Well, I think I should leave now. We will complete the rest work tomorrow." Prachi said.

"Yup, sure." I agreed.

"And, just one more thing. We are not classmates, we are friends. Just remember that, because, you yourself said that classmates and friends are two different concepts." She said, and hugged me.

And unknowingly, I hugged her back, and gave her a smile.

"Okay then, bye. See you tomorrow at school." Prachi said and left.

......

"Bhai, where are you ?" I shouted through the hall.

"In my room. What do you want ?" I heard him reply, and so I went to his room.

He was working on his computer, so I went and sat on his bed.

"It was fun." I said.

"Huh, what are you talking about ?" Dhruv asked.

"Having a friend over, after such a long time, and after that incident." I said, and just as I said that, he came over to me.

"Hey, I told you not to talk about it ever. And I also told you that one day, you would make friends again. And also that it will be fun." He said patting himself proudly.

"Yaa, yaa, Mr. I Am Always Right. You were right. It really was fun. And she seemed so nice. I don't know how I didn't notice her before." I told him.

"And it just struck me, that you called her your friend." He said.

"Yaa, I know, but please don't make a issue out of it. And by the way I came here to talk about something different." I said smirking.

"No, we don't need to talk about that. There's really no need to. And it's getting late, let's have dinner and then you can sleep." Dhruv said.

"That's not fair. I want to talk about it. It was really funny. And--" I was speaking when Dhruv stopped me.

"I said no talking about that, and that's final." He said and got up, and went down.

And unwillingly, I followed, not hiding my laughs though.

Dhruv made us some tasty dinner. He prepared Dal Rice, and Veg Crispy. He is really into cooking, it's kinda his favourite pass time, and I am really lucky for that.

After dinner, we both went to our respective rooms to sleep.

.....

A FEW WEEKS LATER

This morning woke up pretty early, before Dhruv actually. So I decided to give him a surprise, I mean he is always the one who does everything he can for me, so why
can't I.

After brushing teeth, and washing my face, I went to the kitchen to prepare some tasty breakfast for him.

So I prepared tasty and hot Poha (it's an Indian breakfast dish). Then made tea and went to his room to wake him up. But it was no surprise that he already was awake.

"Bhai, come down quickly. I think you have already brushed, so come down with me now. I have a surprise for you." I told him smiling ear to ear.

"Wait, what are you doing up so early ? How did you wake up before me ?" He asked surprised.

"Magic ! Now come." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down with me.

"Hmmm, where's this beautiful smell coming from ?" He asked me.

"You will know, now sit here. I will be back." I told him, making him sit on the dinning table chair and went to the kitchen.

"What ! You gotta be kidding me ! Did you make Poha ? Wow Ru, I really missed this dish of yours." He said giving me a genuine smile.

"I know you did." I said as I placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you Ru, for this awesome surprise of yours. I really loved it." He said still smiling.

"It was nothing big. I know that." I told him.

"May be it wasn't. But sometimes small things means a lot." He said.

"I love you Bhai." I told him.

"And I love you even more Ru." He said as he gave me a kiss.

"Okay now, let's hurry. Or else we will get late. And today you really have to hurry Ru, I can't come to drop you to college today." He told me.

"It's okay. I will walk to college today." I told him.

"Good then. And one more thing. This is really really tasty." He said as he finished eating.

After eating, we both took a bath and he left before me. After he left, I packed my bag and then started walking to my college.

I put on my headphones, and was busy walking to college. I was half way from my house when I heard someone.

"Hey beautiful." I heard someone say from behind me. Actually I listen to music with the minimum sound, so I clearly heard this person's voice.

Initially I ignored whoever it was and continued walking.

"Yes, I am talking to you, headphone girl." I heard him again and this time I turned to see the same handsome boy standing there, flashing me smile, which displayed his perfect white teeth.

"You talking with me ?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." He said as he took few steps in my direction.

__________________________________

So guys, I hope you liked this update...

And any guesses...
who this guy is..??

Do vote and comment...

Till then Bye...!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥