Plot Twists

Hiya! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to get out. The reason being (if you read my last 'guys!' chapter you already know this) I have just recently started Uni (Collage) and I've sorta been busy with getting to know my classes and stuff. I can hopefully start updating once a week again but I cant promise anything. Anyway enjoy! P.S. I seriously had no idea what to call this chapter.

~Unedited~

"Me and Bee are gonna wait on the street for him." I said grabbing my jacket and opening up the lift and Bee drove in.

"I'm not happy about Simmons helping us again but he is the only one who can help us in this type of situation." I said as I hopped into the passengers set and crossed my arms.

Bee let out a series of beeps and then started to sift though channels on his radio. "At lest-it won't be like-last time." He said and I sighed.

"Your right. Let's just hope he doesn't take to long." As I said those words a man dressed in black, wearing sunglasses got out of a fancy looking car. Then another man wearing the same type of clothes followed him.

"Oh you got to be kidding me." I said and got out and stood beside Bee. "Alright Simmons let's go." I said as I opened up the door to the lift letting Bee go in first and then Simmons.

As soon as the doors opened when we arrived at Sam's floor Simmons decided to open his stupid mouth.

"Tell Megatron....let's tango."

I groaned and glared to Sam, mouthing "you brought him here."

Soon Simmons and the other man started to set up computers and bring out files of all the the people who where part of this top secret project.

I sat on the edge of the couch which Simmons when about his business.

After a hour or so they where done setting up. Simmons when over there where the photos of the group.

"You've got to break this case down. What we have here is an astronaut epidemic. MIA, dead, died in a car accident, killed, DOA, Car death." Simmons said and turned to where I was sitting. Soon there was a knocking on the door.

"And that would be my boss." Sam said and went over to the door. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Simmons.

"It's like these guys can't drive. They can fly into outer space, but they can't drive a car." Simmons finished and I sighed.

I herd the door shut and I looked behind me to see Sam's boss start to walk over to Bee.

"Sam!" I whisper shouted at him. He just brushed me off and started to look at what he got and handed some to me.

"Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. It says that NASA launched it 2009." Sam said.

"It says here that they said Wang messed with the code, preventing it from mapping the dark side of the moon." I said and looked up to see Bee trying the get Sam's boss away from him.

"Basically Decepticons used humans to do there dirty work. But why?" I said as I looked away from the giant man child.

"I don't think the Decepticons where looking for something on the moon. I think it's about something....they want to hide." Simmons said.

"Come to daddy. Come on, throw it down." Bruce said and I looked stover to where he put his hands up like a boxer.

"Why." I said and face palmed and got up from where I was sitting and walked over to where they where.

"I'm sorry but I have to ask you to leave. He have some pretty important intel that you aren't cleared for." I said and he looked over to me.

"I think it's time to go Bruce." Sam said and started to punch him to the door when he didn't move.