Betrayal

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't been posting new chapters. Iv been busy with Uni (I'm in the middle of writing two essays for two of my classes). I'll try and update as soon as I can!!

After a couple of rings Mearing picked up. "What is it Witwicky?" She said not sounding overly happy that I had just called her. I hopped into the driver seat of the car while Sam sat in the passenger seat. Bee started his engine and we quickly sped down the road. "We're heading to pick up Sentinel and Optimus, then we're heading straight to NEST." I said.

"What are you on about?" She said as I glared out the window and put her on to speaker so Sam and Bee could hear as well. "The whole thing has been a setup since the start. The Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel." I said as we pulled up to where the two Autobots where.

"They knew Optimus could revive him." Sam finished as I got out of the car and walked over to were they where. "Optimus, we have to get back to base. We need both of you to come back." I said and Optimus nodded he head and transformed into this alt mode which was soon followed by Sentinel.

"We're good to go." I said and got back into the driver seat. "Alright Bee, back to base." I said and Bee let out a few beep and drove off.

***

As we dove down the road I herd sirens behind us. I look out the side mirrors and saw three back cars. "That dose not look good." I said. As those words came out of my mouth the middle one transformed and jumped over the car the Simmons was in. I turned back to the road.

"Bee we have to do our best and get Sentinel back safely." I said and saw Dino and Sideswipe pull up beside us while Sentinel was in front.

"Ok they are getting a little to close for comfort Bee." I said and I looked behind us again. Bee slowed down a bit as one of the Con's jumped over Bee. He then started to open fire at the Con. Soon Dino and Sideswipe started to help.

Dino was able to slow it down and get it out of the way. We managed to get over the bridge with out taking any damage. I sighed until there was a explosion in front of us that sent the pipes that where on the back of the truck to fall off.

"Bee, Bee, Bee!" Sam yelled and my eyes widened. The seats and the interior started to shift around us and soon both me and Sam where thrown out.

Everything seamed to be in slow motion as we both flew though the air, while parts of the truck flew past us. I let out a scream as peace's of metal started to fly at me, but soon smacked away by Bee.

After what felt like forever, I felt a hand grab me and soon I found myself sitting back in the drivers seat while Sam screamed like a little girl. Bee skidded to a stop as I tried to catch my breath.

"Lets...Lets not do that again." I said as I tried to get my heart under control. I looked over to Sam and saw that he had a terrified look on his face.

"Are you alright?" I nodded my head at Bee's question. "I think you should be asking Sam that question not me." I said and then looked back out the windshield. "We should get back to NEST and fast." I said and soon we where driving down the road again.

***

Soon we found ourselves back in the city once again. A familiar black truck was driving towards us and I smiled. "Ironhide!" Sam yelled out the window as he passed. I looked in the side mirror to see the three trucks clash.

Soon we turned down another street and the gate to HQ came into view. Once we got though the gate I told Bee to stop. I quickly got out of the car and jogged over to where Lennox was standing.

"Lennox, the Con's are everywhere." I said as people ran passed us. He looked down at me and nodded. "I know. The whole team has been deployed looking for them." He said and looked over to where the bots where parked. "Ironhide! Protect Sentinel. Get him locked up inside."

The sound of metal moving against metal was herd behind me. "Consider it done." He said. Sam then walk up to me and started to ramble on about Sentinel being the key to the whole thing.

"Indeed I am." Sam stopped what he was say and we all turned to Sentinel. "What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, is we were never going to win the war."

I looked at everyone, not liking the way this is going. "For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made..."

Things started to go in slow motion as Sentinel started to turn around and pull out one of his guns. "With Megatron" He finished.

"Ironhide!" I started to yell but it was to late. Peace's of metal flew everywhere and Hide collapsed to the ground.

His metal chasse started to corrode away which was cause by what ever Sentinel shot him with. I started to push Sam away from where Hide was on the ground.

As we all where about to run threw the gate we herd on final shot. I turned around to see Bee get thrown back from the blast.

"BEE!" I yelled as I saw Sentinel start to fire at Bee. Even though I wanted to run and help, I knew there was nothing to do. I grabbed Sam and we both ran to cover with Lennox close behind.

"Rally all NEST forces back to the base!" Lennox yelled to one of the soldiers next to us. He nodded his head and everyone started to run to the building. Lennox then gabbed Sam by the back of his suit  and started to drag him out of cover, away from the action.

Soon everyone ran through the door, some collapsing from injuries they got from the debris. "Do not engage Sentinel Lennox ordered as we ran into the base.

"We have to go and fine the director. Knowing her big mouth she'll probably get herself killed." I said as we ran up the metal stairs.

As soon as she was in sight we started to push her away from where Sentinel destroying all of out equipment in the hanger.

Soon a familiar engine was herd over the noise of everyone. Sam then ran and stopped just before the stairs. I turned to Lennox and he nodded his head and turned back to Mearing and started to talk.

I walked over to where Sam was and saw Optimus standing among the rubble that was caused by Sentinel Prime.

"Yeah, take a look, Optimus! This is all on you!" Mearing shouted behind me. Soon the sound of heavy boots was herd and one of the soldiers said something that we all did not want to hear.

"Sentinel hit the vault! Took the pillars."