Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Show me joy division, show me dead man's bones..."

***

I woke up the next morning on the ground, with the guys snoring lightly from the couches. I pushed the blanket off of me, and stood up. They told me that we would be leaving tomorrow so we had enough time to get from California to the east coast. I stretched my arms, and walked into my bedroom. I pulled the suitcase from my closet, and threw it on the bed. I began shoving clothes in there, and making sure everything important was packed. I then looked at myself in the mirror, and sighed, realizing I needed a shower. I proceeded to take one, and by the time I was out, neither of them was awake. I just shrugged, put on a cut up Slipknot t-shirt, jeans, and my Vans.

After a few minutes of messing around on my computer, I heard groans coming from the other room, making me laugh. The boys came into the kitchen, where I was, and slumped into the unoccupied chairs.

"Morning, beautifuls." I said, glancing up at the two of them. I got a variation of hellos, and smiled at them both. "I got all my things packed." I continued, looking back down at my tumblr feed.

"Awesome!" Austin said, becoming more aware. "So, we're leaving tomorrow morning, at like 5. Ugh." He complained. I chuckled. "Anyways. I've got to go. I'll see you two in the morning." He winked, grabbed his shoes, and bolted out the door.

I quickly shut my laptop, and looked over at the man who now had the title of my boyfriend. "What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"We can go over to my house, if you want. Either way, I need to pack." He shrugged. I nodded. "You can stay with me tonight." I grinned, and nodded.

"When are we going over?" I asked, noticing it was already one o'clock.

"If you get your stuff, we can go over now." He suggested.

"Alright." I replied, and grabbed my large suitcase from my room, shoving my computer and cord in a pocket. By the time I was back in the living room, he was ready to head out.

"Let me take your bag." He said, grabbing the handle from me.

"No, Alan. You don't have to." I said, trying to take it back.

"Please." He said, batting his eyelashes. I chuckled, and gave up. He grinned, and we walked out to his car, which was still in the lot. He drove me back to his house, which I hadn't been to in a while. I set my bags by the front door, and we went into the living room.

I looked at him for a moment, and got a fantabulous idea. "Hey, Alaaaaan." I said, pulling on his arm to make him face me.

"Hmm?" He asked, dropping his phone on the table.

"I think you should walk around shirtless." I suggested, and pulled up his shirt a bit while grinning.

"Only if you do too." He said, with the same grin on his face.

I smirked, "I accept." I immediately pulled off my shirt, and threw it elsewhere, while waiting for him to do the same. I watched as his eyes trailed down my body, and back up to my eyes. "Holy Jesus. If you're just going to sit there and gawk at me, I'll just take your's off myself." I said, stepping closer to him, and lifting his shirt over his head. I stared at his chest for a moment before tracing my fingers along the outsides of the tattoo that occupied it.

"Alrighty, I like this. I have decided we're having more shirtless days." He stated, grabbing me by my waist, and pulling me against him.

"I agree." I replied, and smashed my lips into his. He responded immediately, pushing my back up against a wall, with his hands on either side of me.

"Jump." He said against my lips. I obeyed, and he put his hands under my thighs to support my weight, and carried me into his bedroom. He set me down on the ground, and I pushed him onto the bed before straddling his stomach. I kissed his neck roughly while he attempted to unclasp my bra. I left a rather large love bite near his jawline that was sure to be there for a few days. I grinned triumphantly, and he quickly flipped us over, so he was on top. He kissed me again, and slid his hand to the waistband of my pants, sliding them off with ease.

When he threw my pants somewhere, I heard the front door open, and slam shut. "You've got to be fucking with me right now." I said, frustrated in too many ways to count. "This isn't over, Ashby." We both groaned loudly, and got off the bed. He threw me a t-shirt of his, and I slipped it on quickly, and we walked out to the living room. The rest of the guys stood there, giving us looks.

"Did we interrupt something?" Tino asked, smirking.

"Yes, actually." Alan replied, sitting on the couch. I sat next to him, and crossed my legs. "What's up?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"We came to see if you wanted to go to lunch with us, but we'll leave you to it." Austin said, winking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he just chuckled. They began walking back towards the door, after saying their goodbyes.

I turned to Alan, smiled, and ran back into the bedroom before he knew what was happening. I quickly pulled off all the clothes that were covering my body.

He walked in a few seconds later. "Bree, what are you-?" As soon as he saw me, he tackled me onto the bed, and kissed me roughly. The rest is left to the imagination... ;)

------------------

hehe. I was gonna write the smut, but I was really lazy.