Ch.1: Part 1

Ray P.O.V.

This morning felt like it came to fast. It felt as if I barely got to enjoy my summer. It was hot asf and it wasn't as enterraining since my bestfriend was too busy with my annoying brother.

"RAY GETCHO ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL."

Here we go with the yelling early in the morning. Since my older brother Evan was the only one at rhw house and I didn't wanna ride the dirty ass bus unfortunately he had to take me to school.

"Ray you didn't hear me? I said get up and get ready. I ain't got time to be late waiting on yo ass."

"Ight I'm up. Now get out so I can get ready without distractions."

I sling the covers back and push him out my room closing the door behind him. I sit on the edge of the bed and try to fully wake up but it wasn't working.

"Fuck! Why we gotta go to school so damn early? Who be up at 6 a.m. any fuckin way!" I stop ranting and finally get up and go across the hall to the bathroom but the door is locked and Evan in in there thinking he singing like Chris Brown or some shit.

"Evan come on I gotta get ready!!" I scream as I beat on the door.

"BABY DO IT LIKE WE ONLY GOT ONE. BABY DO IT LIKE WE ONLY GOT ONE NIGHT!!!!" Evan continuously screams to the top of his lungs singing but finally opens the door with only a towel on.

 BABY DO IT LIKE WE ONLY GOT ONE NIGHT!!!!" Evan continuously screams to the top of his lungs singing but finally opens the door with only a towel on

"Boy get out and put some damn clothes on! Don't nobody wanna see you!" I say while brushing past him.

"Mane shutup! At least I look better than them niggas you be tryna fw at school." he says while flexing admiring himself in the mirror.

Even tho Evan knew I was gay he didn't have a problem with it. My own parents didn't have an issue with it. Nobody really did except some football players at our school and even then if they did say anything and if Evan found out he would always protect me and take up for me. He has always been a good big brother but he still is annoying.

"So are you gone leave or are you gone lemme get ready?" I say with an attitude puckering my lips.

"If you move out the way I could get out."

I had to realize I was blocking his only exit out the bathroom so I finally move as he bumps into me and I have to jump to hit him on his head (he's 6'2 and I'm 5'9). As normal take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, and put some coconut oil in my hair.