Ch.4: The Truth-Part 2

(It all comes together)

Ray's P.O.V

"YO BRO TF YOU KISS ME FOR??!! YOU MAY BE MY BRO'S LIL BROTHER BUT I'M STRAIGHT. I AIN'T GOT NOTHIN AGAINST YOU BUT DON'T PULL THAT SHIT NOMO!!"

    As I see the boy that I once had a little soft spot for walk out of my room and Ken standing at the door with a shocked face. I get up and close the door and cry. I cry almost as much as I did when I lost my mom. First I lost her, now I lost Chris because he wants to keep his rep. When will I find a guy that is open and doesn't wanna have his so called rep fucked with. I just want that 1 "Mr.Perfect".

"Knock knock," Evan enters my room. I thought I locked the door but did he not just hear his bestfriend go off on me because WE mostly him tho kissed,  "Ray ik you ain't sleep ik you want some brownies."

     I raise my head up out of my pillow just to show Evan that I'm not ok. I don't say 1 word before he sits the brownies down and comes over to comfort me.

"Ray what's wrong? Who did it cause I swear whoever did it imma fuck they ass up and thats on moms," Evan's lil New York sounding accent comes out and it kinda warms my heart to see that SOMEBODY actually cares about me.

"It's this boy Evan," I say looking him in his eyes and ik his heart dropped to see me like this but fulled with anger, "I was talking to this guy and me and him were talking and he basically shut me off because he doesn't want word to get around that he's "DL" or "Gay" or whatever tf you wanna call it.

"Mane Ray I'm sorry that happened to you. Ik stuff doesn't always go right with you but most things have. You still got me and dad. We'll always be here for you ESPECIALLY me. I already act like yo dad when it comes to protecting you because I already kno if dad finds out he gone pull out that pistol and fuck a nigga up," we both share a laugh, "Don't let these niggas get to you. You much better than that."

     He was right. I'm much better than that. I can do better and will do better. With that I wipe my face and give Evan the best and tightest hug I ever gave him.

"Wow lil bro you gone choke a nigga."

"Sorry I just needed to hug you. You're right I am much better and I will do better. Thanks Evan."

"No prob lil bro but just kno when I find out who that nigga is imma fuck his ass up."

     As much as I didn't want his friendship to end with Chris I didn't care if he found out. I'm not gone tell him I just wanna see the look on his face when Evan does find out.