Ch.14: Jade

The chapter you've all been waiting for...

Jade's P.O.V

     I woke up normal as per usual. Checked my phone for notifications, and sent off some txt messages. You kno ya girl popping I mean look at me. Issa bad bitch. Ok!

     I get out the bed and go across the hall to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and take of my bonnet. I brush my teeth and everything and take a nice long shower cause ya bitch gotta stay clean 😝. I'm not conceited I just love myself. I love me!

     I put on my clothes and lotion up to go out with my moma. She taking me the mall and out to eat.

"Jade come on we ain't got all day." My moma yell from up the hall.

"I'm coming ma I just gotta put on my lip gloss. You kno I can't go nowhere without looking luscious."

     I grab my phone and my purse and head up front.

"Ready ma?"

"Girl I should be asking you."

(Nina, Jade's Mom) P

(Nina, Jade's Mom) P.S. they are nothing alike...

"I'm fine ma now can we gone head a leave before the mall get too packed." I said with sass.

"The car is unlocked. I'm just waiting on you."

     I walk out to the car and get it and wait for ma. Of course she gotta lock up the house. We ain't tryna get robbed ESPECIALLY my ass.

     I usually put my headphones in a listen to music but of course ma stops me from doing that.

"Um lil girl, what do you think you doing?"

     I let out a puff before saying, "I'm bouta listen to music if you don't mind."

"Not today we needa talk about something." She said as she pulled up to the mall.

     We get out and head to Victoria Secret. I try to run off but of course ma is right behind me.

"What's been going on with you and yo lil boo thang? I ain't seen him around in a while." She asked while picking up a bra to look at it.

     Should I tell the truth or tell a lie... decisions, decisions...

"Me and him are having issues. I caught him txting another girl being all lovey-dubby and stuff." That lie will do!

"Awe baby." She said walking over to hug me, "Things will get better. If not then maybe he isn't the one and it just wasn't meant to be. But you gotta keep trying. You can't give up, thats not how I raised you. I ain't raise no quiter."

"But you did raise a lil devil", I thought to myself.

     We finish up the conversation and we get whatever we got in Victoria Secret and we headed out. As I walked out I walked past this dude. He looked so familiar but I couldn't remember. He gave me a lil smile and I did the same. I'm surprised he ain't turn around and chase me. I always get chased but never do the chasing. If you was me you would kno how it feels, BUT ya ain't. Ain't nobody on my level.

     Me and ma go to the food court. She gets some Chinese food and I get some Chick-fil-a.

"Will that be all?." The cashier said as I was done placing my order but the same dude from earlier steps beside me.

"And I'll have a 12pc nugget, large fry, and a strawberry milkshake."

"Alright that'll be $16.07."

     He handed the cashier a $20 and he got his change. We stepped over to the side to wait for our food.

"Thank you for that you ain't have to do that." I said kinda cheesing.

"I did. I couldn't let a pretty ass girl pay for her own food. What typa gentleman would I be?"

     He was kinda sweet...

     They call for our food and before I head back to my table he stopped me.

"Aye lil ma whatchu doing later on?"

"Idk my ma gotta go to work so I guess nothing. Why?"

"Cause I wanna get to kno you personally."

     I was debating but he was so damn fine I was like fuck it and gave him my number. I went back to the table and ate my food. Ma came back and we chatted and finished our food. We got done and went to a couple more stores before leaving. The ride home was anticipating.

"Alright Jade I'm finna go to work don't burn my damn house down, or have no crusty dick ass niggas in my house, ya here me?"

     I let out a lil laugh before saying, "Yes ma I hear you."

     She left soon after, and not to long after that the boy from earlier called me.

"Wassup lil ma." His sexy dude voice said. Ya girl kinda got wet. Cause ya kno, I got dat wet wet, I got dat wet wet, ayeee!!! Lemme stop playing.

"Hey stranger." I said back.

"I won't be a stranger for too long."

"Oh really... how you figure that?" I said while putting my feet up on the wall.

"Cause I saw how you was looking at me earlier."

"Oh really? Somebody sounds a little cocky."

"No but ik what is cocky."

     I laugh a lil bit. This nigga is so corny, "Well why don't you lemme kno what's cocky then."

"I can only show in person."

     Before I even think about it I tell him my address. 20 mins later he comes in. I let him in my room and we instantly start kissing. I think to myself... I don't even kno his name but yet here he is bout to bus it wide open. Oh well yolo bitches!!!!

"Yea that pussy nice and wet. You like this big dick lil ma?"

"Yes!" I say as a moan.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!"

"No its big daddy Chris!"

     Just then my door flies open, and I hear a gunshot...

"BANG!!!!!"