Ch.5: Eye Candy

A new character introduced.

Darrell (Du-rell)• Senior 🎓• Bi-Sexual 👬👫• 18 🎊• "Mystery Guy"

Darrell (Du-rell)
Senior 🎓
• Bi-Sexual 👬👫
• 18 🎊
• "Mystery Guy"

Now that you've met the new character lets get onto the story shall we!

Ray's P.O.V

My morning's at this school have me irritated. Kids loud asf for no reason. I SHOULD STILL BE SLEEP TF ALL YALL LOUD FOR????? I just needa calm down cause right now I'm not in the best place possible. I wanted to stay home but I gotta pass so I'll just have to deal with it.

"RAYYY!!!" I here behind me. I turn around a there's my bestfriend.

"Hey Jade," I say with the most unenthusiastic voice possible, "Why are you so loud this morning? Calm down."

"What's wrong with you today? You don't sound like yourself. Do we needs talk about something? Do I gotta beat somebody ass? Whats up with you?"

Thankfully I have a concerned bestfriend but I really don't feel like explaining it cause there's not telling how I'll end up re-living it and Jade acting about it. She's not a messy person and she doesn't like to fight because she said she's better than that but she doesn't like to see people she's close with in pain. Should I tell her or should I let it be?

Darrell's P.O.V

Well yet again here I am transferring schools because of some fuck nigga and his boys. Niggas keep pushing my buttons then when I beat they asses everybody think I'm the bad guy or some shit. I just hope this will be different (thats what I thought would happen the last time but the same shit happened). People like to target me because I'm different from everybody. I play basketball, but I don't like to hang with people like that. Yea I'll go to parties and shit and I have friends but I don't like to let anything come between school, basketball, FAMILY (ESPECIALLY), friends, and my goals. And the #1 reason people like to say shit is because I'm Bi and they like to say slick shit. I let it pass but its to a certain extent that I let it pass but I'll save that for another time I gotta get to 3rd period.

Jade's P.O.V

Ray's been acting weird and I don't know what it is with him. He was fine the last time we spoke but now its like something struck him like a lightning bolt and fucked him up completely. We finally get to 3rd period and we sit down and Ray's attention is on his phone but my attention ends up going to the sexiness walking through the door. Looks like we got a new student and he is Eye Candy fr!

Ray's P.O.V

My head was down in my phone until Jade kept pooking me in my arm trying to get my attention...

"Jade wtf do you wa...."

I stop in mid-sentence. I find myself in a trans at what just walked through the door. A tall piece of eye candy. THAT DUDE SO FINEEE!!!!

"Who is that?" I asked Jade as I snapped my finger in her face to assure she was still alive.

"Idk but I know that he's new. I would've seen his ass around here before so he GOTTA be new."

Darrell's P.O.V

As I enter the classroom everyone looks at me as if I were a piece of "eye candy" or something. The teacher would tell me to introduce myself. I really don't think its that necessary but HEY gotta do what I gotta do.

"My name is Darrell. Is pronounced DU-RELL. Sounds like a U but looks like a A if that makes sense," the class starts to giggling a little so I guess thats a good thing? "I'm 6'2, play basketball, I'm from a small part of a neighborhood in Chicago so if I have a little accent you kno why, I'm chill for the most part, I got kicked outta my old school because of some bs, and thats all I can say ig."

     As I walk to a seat some people looked at me as if they were really analyzing me except for this 1 boy, I caught him smiling at me the entire time and tbh he's cute, fine, and adorable at the same damn time. I'll just sit 2 rows behind him just so he won't think anything TOO TOO special.

Jade's P.O.V

"Aye Ray do you think its weird that the new boy sat kinda behind us but not behind us?"

"He has a name child, its Darrell and no he just took a seat thats all."

"Mhm I see you taking up for yo future bae," I playfully hit her as we both enjoy a good laugh only to be interrupted by the bell.

"I'll catch up with you later Ray."

"See you later Jade."

     As I book some stuff in my locker I see Darrell walk past me. I think he's trying to find out where his nxt class is. Me being me I like to help so why not help him. I walk up beside him and he still didn't recognize until I taped him.

Darrell's P.O.V

"You need some help?"

     Dammit, this lil boy would ask me for help. He already adorable and now he in my face. Lord help me!

"Ugh yea ion kno where my nxt class is. Umm... can you help me?" he hesitates before finally leading the way.

"Well here it is!" he says with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Thanks ughh.."

"Ray! My name's Ray."

"Well thanks Ray."

     Just as I'm about to enter the classroom he stops me.

"Damn you not gone lemme enter the classroom first?"

     I freeze up. WHY IS THIS LIL NIGGA IN MY NXT CLASS!!!! JUST WHYYYYY!!!

"I'm just playing. My next class in down the hall. I'll catch up witchu later Darrell," he says as he walks off looking back and smiling.

"Ight Ray!" I say as I enter the classroom. Damn I just might be distracted like a mf in this class. I hope I pass. OHHHH YO NIGGA GOT BARS!!! Lemme stop playing fr tho so I can pass!

Another thing to say. This story takes place in California. All the characters are from California except for Darrell and Ken. They're both from Chicago and you'll soon see that they both cross paths in certain ways.